SAU Community

A31 In The U.s.a.

I finally got mine into something that drives, so here she is...

1988 A31 Cefiro

Engine: R32 GTST RB20DET

stock turbo, front mount IC, custom 3" stainless exhaust, race muffler and race cat

TRANS: R32 GTST 5 speed custom 1-piece driveshaft. (can't get the parts here to make a proper 2 piece)

Nismo 2-way

Megan racing s13 "track" coilovers 12k front 10k rear

Z32 brakes

Ichiba 5lug hubs

Rota G-force wheels 18x9 +27 w/5mil spacers all around

unknown body kit

R32 gts front seats

Defi gauges

electric power steering from Toyota MR2

Apexi Power FC

here are some pix.

ceffy2.jpg

ceffy1.jpg

ceffy3.jpg

ceffy6.jpg

ceffy5.jpg

ceffy4.jpg

nice ride bro...i have the same car here in manila....philippines...there is an abundance of cefiro a31's here and we all use them for drifting....imagine an original left hand drive cefiro, yup, we have them here. i'm on my fifth ceffy already!!! you could check out my ride at my facebook account....here is my email add: [email protected] you are in facebook, search society a31 philippines, so you could see the different ceffys we have here....thank you bro, you have one good looking cefiro.... :ninja:

exterior is nice, interior is a bit of a coontaxi though... is it hard to get cefiros registered stateside?

thanks, very hard to get the car period, reg is nearly impossible to do 100% legally.

one more thing bro, could you use your car on the road there? im just wondering its a right hand drive ceffy and were you able to pass emissions? could you even register the car?

yeah, I drive it almost everyday.

your bodykit is what they call the autech version.2.....you could fit all the underchassis of an s13 240sx....even the rack and pinion...either that or any of the r32 skyline models....just sharing info...i noticed your headlight assembly and rear brake light assebly too, they are the right ones to have in a ceffy...costs a lot here in manila....the projector headlights are shit though when you use them at night...haha!

your bodykit is what they call the autech version.2.....you could fit all the underchassis of an s13 240sx....even the rack and pinion...either that or any of the r32 skyline models....just sharing info...i noticed your headlight assembly and rear brake light assebly too, they are the right ones to have in a ceffy...costs a lot here in manila....the projector headlights are shit though when you use them at night...haha!

yeah, I have the brick headlights as well as the 3 oem grills. Since we never had cefiros here, all of my chassis stuff is S13.

I agree that the projectors suck at night, especially when its wet out.

here is a pic from when i had the bricks on

ceffy7.jpg

Edited by international B