• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man it's weird seeing: "M.Schumacher Mercedes GP"

it just doesn't look right!

the bright red ferrari helmat looks weirder. I thought he might have gone back to ze german colours, espesially since he's now racing with the superior race...oh i mean team..oh wait i mean ze germans

Man, this season is going to be an absolute cracker!

I'm going to hit up the Silverstone GP whilst im in the UK, and I'm looking for suggestions of a good place to sit. I've narrowed it to three.

1 Luffield looks good - can see a few corners, is covered, and reasonably priced (286 pounds)

2 Becketts is obviously an awesome corner, but would it be great to sit at all day? (291 pounds)

3 Copse, for the first corner madness and also crazy speed. (329 pounds)

Thoughts??

PLS-silverstone_map.jpg

Ferrari powered, no funding but they did have a good car at the end of 2009 de La Rosa is a hack and i can see them being better then the newbies but cant see them being in the top 5 teams.

At the pointy end it will be interesting, McLaren and Ferrari are almost givens at the front. Will RBR and Mercedes be able to back up again this season? Then you have Williams and Renault...so there are a few teams out there all figthing for top 10

To be honest I can't see anyone outside of the obvious four teams being competitive. Wonder how Rosberg will go? I think Renault & particularly Williams will struggle.

Not sure that any of the new teams will have their act even half together. The Campos rumours sound pretty ugly.