2010 F1 Season

Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Massa and Alonso look to have the speed. Cant see Button doing a brilliant job in his first race at McLaren whcih in the heat is going to require some driving around problems/setup. My dark horse for the only two that may knock off a Ferrari this weekend will be Rosberg and Webber

My tips for the weekend here:

1. Nico (He will break the drought, him and Schumi will lead 'Der Deutsches Arabiakorps' to victory in the desert!).

2. Nando.

3. Schumeister.

4. Captain chin.

5. Sebvet.

6. Massa.

7. Jenson.

8. Barry.

8. Der Hulk.

10. Captain nose.

Hammo will surely destroy either his tires, his brakes... Or both..

Guess What Guys.... Vettel is on top and Massa 2nd.. The new teams give them credit but they are not there yet... have to get another 5 secs of development...

and perhps Schumacher should have stayed home....My

wishes are Ferrari to rule with Alonso and Massa..

Well, thought i would be sneaky and get in with the first post for the 2010 season :nyaanyaa:

Overnight i read that Trulli and Heiki have been confirmed at Lotus. Not a bad driver line up for a new team looking to establish itself. At present based on the car's progress, the people and the drivers involved..i see Lotus perhaps being the strongest of the new teams.

Vettel looked massively quick! Quite impressive the time he layed down, with the Ferrari's not far behind.

Seems MGP's "super diffuser" was a bit of media hype?

and perhps Schumacher should have stayed home....

Ermm... yeah of course. There'd be serious questions surrounding Nico's signing at Merc had Schuey came out in race 1 and been faster than him.

I'm really interested to see how the tyre choices (for the start of the GP) are going to effect the outcome, and no real surprise to me to see Vettel take pole

great to be back, but the lap is far too long. if it was an intersting circuit i would understand, but im becoming less and less a fan of this sand box

this year will be great. with red bull out in front early, it'll be great to see if they can stick with Mclaren and ferrari in the development race. they caught brawn last year, but i think with these two will be a different story. Mclaren stared off 2 seconds off the pace last year, now its around 5 tenths and we saw how strong they came on in the end of last year.

I think they'll get swollowed up later on up in the year, but they defintely in with a shout of at least one title

I agree, vettel burnt up his rears a couple of times last year, in not very long stints. with the extra weight and heat over there, I doubt he'll last long up the front.

will qualifying pace even mean anything about their race pace with all that extra weight?

I agree, vettel burnt up his rears a couple of times last year, in not very long stints. with the extra weight and heat over there, I doubt he'll last long up the front.

will qualifying pace even mean anything about their race pace with all that extra weight?

To some extent it would, but it'd mostly come down to how well the drivers can preserve their tyres and fuel loads come the end of the race.

Anyone else notice Sutil is the only bloke in the top ten who qualified in the top ten on the hards??? Could possibly see Sutil on the podium... Those Force Indias certainly have a fair lick of top speed...

I know I would rather be driving a car that was quick over one lap and then preserve my tyres by driving sensibly than having a slow car and trying to wring the neck of it to keep up.

RBR and Ferrari in a very good position for the race.