2010 F1 Season

Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man....webber is the quickest vehicle to go backwards since the french tanks!

and shaun....you are on drugs....button's win was lucky not masterful, and webber's hit on hamilton was just back luck afer homo stuffed it. yes there are lots of one eye-d fans on here but you are making ferrari fans sound sensible and reasonable!

btw....that race *was* boring.

still no overtaking.

all that happened is 2 cars that were 1 sec a lap caught 2 slower cars and could not get past. great spectacle they must be so proud!

Where were you? I saw more overtaking than that at my corner alone, including Webber passing Hamilton around the outside.

never said Button had a 'masterful' race, just that it was good He got his first win for McLaren. His (as it turned out to be) choice to come in for slicks looked stupid after He went off the track straight out of the pits, but proved to be the right decision in the end. some degree of kudos deserved there i guess.

Webber out-braked himself into the back of Hamilton. all the commentary teams called it as Webber's f-up. nothing more to say there really

outside of whoever that asian is, webber is the biggest fkn hack in the field.

ruined the hammo nando pride rematch. not even alguersuari who is shit, would have been stupid enough to slam into the back of those guys. was going to be a great end to a great race

kudos to whoever it was that got button onto slicks, it saved what was going to be a sub par perfrmance by him. driver of the day tho is either the kubica or nando

according to Button in the post-race inteview, it was His own decision to go to slicks Ivan

pit-crew barely had time to get ready before He came in

he looked great going through turn one every lap, not a foot wrong the whole race.

unlike massa... the trulli train now has a new captian aboard. that guy was a rolling road block from lap one, turn one

have a great vid of the opening lap melee. very good job by nando to make it the whole way through the field again. he was great to watch in the last couple of corners of the lap

Edited by ctjet

outside of whoever that asian is, webber is the biggest fkn hack in the field.

ruined the hammo nando pride rematch. not even alguersuari who is shit, would have been stupid enough to slam into the back of those guys. was going to be a great end to a great race

kudos to whoever it was that got button onto slicks, it saved what was going to be a sub par perfrmance by him. driver of the day tho is either the kubica or nando

a bigger hack than the bloke who couldn't understand a red light in the pit lane and ran into a parked kimi?

first post for the F1 thread. (another cherrie i wont get back)

i liked it. i dont get to watch much F1 but was better than any of the latest V8 races ive watched.

I seen plenty of overtaking. but most of the time position was swaped back by the next corner. at least they have a crack. last time i seen a V8 do that was years ago. they struggle to drive off the race line.

anywho was entertaining. big webber WTF thoe. no real need for what happened.

a bigger hack than the bloke who couldn't understand a red light in the pit lane and ran into a parked kimi?

Another fine Kimi moment, his displeasure at this incident makes my top 3

Kimi LOLs

1. Eating Ice-Cream on Pitwall

2. Having a shit comment on Schuey's retirement ceremony

3. Utter disbelief at Louise ploughing into him in Canada!

All 3 make me laugh!

Lewis showed amazing skill and judgement when he drove right up the ass of Alonso in was it Bahrain in 2008? To the point where everyone was screaming murder and Alonso had brake tested Lewis....only when Alonso said rubbish and pulled the data it showed that Lewis was jsut a retard who drove straight into the back of a car he was following on a straight, wasnt even under brakes. As others have said, driving into the back of a car in pitlane!

I love how people are attacking Webber. Two of the last WDCs drive into people all the time. Remember Kimi punting Force Indias and STRs for sport. The second move today was clumsy, but thats what happens when two cars lose mid corner speed and you lose front aero. I watched the ESPN coverage which has Alex Yoong and Gary Anderson...as opposed to the BBC coverage the commentary is nowhere near as biased...and they both claimed racing incident. They actually said the earlier braking dual was silly by Webber being on the inside slippery line and soudl have known to give up the fight in the interest of not compromising his overall race strategy . But the clash was a straight up racing incident. Gary Anderson actually said Webber had to run the risk of crowding himself with Alonso and Hamilton...two laps to go and everything to gain...hero or zero time and was just one of those things.