SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

don't start that shit again- He won it in spite of various dumb marshalling decisions against Him, thanks to plenty of excellent drives

on another topic, I wonder what the likelihood of Red Bull getting caught out using some sly system to adjust ride-height is? would seriously shake things up if they get stripped of points a few rounds from now

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely would be interesting, thats for true.

Horner seems pretty confident though, but I've been racking my brain trying to work out how it could be possible to have a ride height system like they do.

Then again, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed :cool:

And f**k me but if i heard anything else about Mclaren and Hamo...Loved it when Button out qualified him as well cause Hamo has some kinda love affair with that circuit apparently....

I used to think this too. But i've since spoken to a couple mates living abroad and if you think ITV are bad, listen to the spanish broadcaster talk NON-STOP about Alonso... and then those other 20 odd nobodies who happen to be circulating the track

I take some solice in the fact that ITV no longer drone on and on about schumacher. Hamo has now taken the focus of their attention, and im just happy for the change

Don't watch the OneHD coverage or the Ch10 coverage because I want to neck myself everytime I hear those 2 dull commentators (and now a 3rd).

I either watch it live on my pc via a UK Proxy with no ads and an extra 1.5hrs coverage or I just download the entire BBC coverage an hour after quali/race and watch it the following day (about 4-5hrs coverage for quali+race).

Yeh, all the extra fluff that goes with the BBC footage is great. All the pit walks/talks and reviews are interesting. I do like DC and his comments. You can lose that crazy little Jordan, he talks so much smack, often to be controversial etc

whisper it (for this is heresy), but could it be that Schumacher is now merely competent rather than great?

Schumacher's comeback is going much as I expected. He's too good a driver not to do well if the car's at all decent, but a few years out of the sport combined with his age was always going to count against him for the championship. I thought he might fluke a couple of wins but now I doubt even that.

don't start that shit again- He won it in spite of various dumb marshalling decisions against Him, thanks to plenty of excellent drives

Im not complaining, if he didnt stuff up every 3rd GP it wouldnt have been near as exciting :cool:

COME ON WEBZ!

Havent seen any sight of the interviews from after Quali that they said they were going to show on 1. the pre race show was about 10 minutes long because of the bloody reb bull air race going over time. Every time you go to watch anything on ten or 1hd they start at least 10 minutes late its absolute crap

yeah agreed - safety should be a priority and that was silly.

also....if I tried that trick that Button just did I would be given a drive thru 100% certain. Rules are very clear that it is not legal to deliberatly buch the field at a restart