Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MASSIVE MCLAREN POINTS HAUL!!! :D

what a great race. really entertaining. lol at Webber dori to lose a position on lap 55

sux that there's a 3 week wait until the European races now :'( , then again it may take that long to get all the gear back there...

I love rain

and god damn lewis and alonso are great to watch in the wet

redbull dropping the ball again by not hedging thier bets. they are the only reason they lost last year, and it will be the same this year

anyway

JB... you've done it again!!

Yeh, hackness ruled today!

Shame to see McLaren get penalised post races. Hamo will be in trouble for pit in and out. Restart punting Webber. ...and Button for the re-start...if deemed to have done something wrong then they should have done it during the race...post race rulings suck!

Hamo driving like a brat is kind of growing on me...its good for a laugh. Its almost as though i cant wait to see what he will try next GP....he shoudl not be allowed to start in the Top 6...or so i have decided!

His goofness paif back Webber for the Australian incident

I didn't really see what JB did wrong? He is obviously allowed to bunch the field, without any excessive braking or accelerating, which he seemed to brake consistently into the hairpin to bunch up the field.

Also looks like MSC will this year just be an "also ran" IMO.

And i dont think Webber had too bad a race. Sur ehe went backwards, but he got off the line well....was leading the race when most decided to go for tyres....he went mid field..he was a few laps earlier on teh new tyre call which got him in front of Schuey, Massa etc and up behind Vettel...a position he was only in because he got punted by Hamilton on the restart :D

and Schuey was pretty ordinary today.....i wonder if in a few races his neck is going to cause a few problems and quick Nick step in :)

I am not familiar with the FIA rules, but CAMS rules specifically prohibit bunching up the field prior to the restart. As we saw today it is extremely dangerous, with cars 4 wide into a corner when they are meant to be single file according to the rules.

oh hells yeah :D

WCC Standings

01__McLaren-Mercedes____109

02__Ferrari______________90

03__RBR-Renault_________73

04__Mercedes GP_________60

05__Renault_____________46

06__Force India-Mercedes__18

07__Williams-Cosworth_____6

08__STR-Ferrari___________2

09__BMW Sauber-Ferrari____0

10__Lotus-Cosworth________0

Anyone else notice the guy talking throughout the race (obviously the audio was being broadcast by mistake)? Sounded like he was talking to someone else who's voice you couldn't hear..

Yup he was talking to the main comentators on a different channel, was quite funny some of his comments "just add water".

The few laps of racing between Hamilton and Schuey about mid race was quite funny, that's the only time i've seen anyone try and drive Hamilton off the track (instead of Hamilton driving others off the track when he completes an overtaking move).

As said above, Red Bull will lose this season themselves!

was a good race....allll over the shoppee. hamilton is a little brat. and theres only soo long that will fly for. loved the pit lane races between vet and ham, and the alonzo and massa (team push and shove ftw) albeit a little dangerous for the bystanding pit crews. last thing we need is reduced pit speeds after an incident.

poor old webber, he really has the worst of luck.