2010 F1 Season

Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking at that photo of the Scuderia, I can just imagine what Massa's thinking while waiting for Nando to clear off

The foretold team-mate implosion starts here. hahahaha

Yeah despite all the crap Massa cops with his poor wet weather showings, to copping a stray spring in the head, he is still driving the Ferrari so perhaps Nando's move is water off a ducks back. Although a team implosion has just shortened with the bookies.

There is no fascination here with JB missus just the thought that he knows his life is never going to get better so he will doing his bit for debauchery while the going is good.

pretty boring race. I was spewing as I had $10 on rosberg to win as he was paying 30:1. I couldn't believe it when he fell arse backward into the lead. what was everyone thinking going in so early for inters? haven't they learnt by not not to do that unless it's pissing down?

anyway, I missed my $300 on rosberg BUT I had some cash on button too and he was paying 15:1 so it all worked out ok. I couldn't believe he was at such long odds either considering he's been going well lately and had qualified ahead of hamilton. bloody vettel was 1.85:1 which was a waste of a bet so no surprise I didn't put any coin on him. webber was a bit better and I foolishly did put a few quid on him, but with button paying off I was still well in front for the weekend. the gambling is the only thing that livens up the races these days...

maybe I was just dirty cause webber and co made such a woeful tyre choice so early in the race and then spent the rest of the afternoon farking it up further. the pit stop fk-ups at redbull were diabolical.

there was lots of action I'll give you that. dunno why though I just wasn't feeling it. though I was smiling when rosberg was looking good for a win. shame he couldn't keep it on the track during that rain. if he'd been able to struggle through that he would have been hard to beat I think.

btw did anyone else get the 'crossed line' on the ITV coverage on ONE HD? it was hilarious. the bloke was talking to someone about what the commentators had been saying, and speculating about penalties etc. I have NFI how that happend?

I too couldn't believe the two ferrari's racing each other in the pit entry! that was pretty hardcore. still I guess no one wants to be the sucker queued up behind their team mate waiting for a tyre change. it was a pretty ballsy move though.

wasn't really 'racing'- Nando just saw an opportunity and stooged Massa hard

it'll be even funnier watching it a second time 'round in a little while :)

fuck me its gret to watch hammo v schumi

he should've have come back, if he lasts the three year contract ill be surprised

Because Hamilton totally outclassed him in that battle... :ermm:

So how does everyone feel about Schumacher's return?

He's performances haven't been stellar and his team mate Rosberg is totally killing him at the moment.

Are the reflexes, drive and passion gone?

Is he taking a while to get back into the swing?

Does the car not suit his driving style?

Or is he just having bad luck?

I thought it funny that people were expecting Rosberg to be playing 2nd fiddle to Schumacher in the MercGP team. Seems the shoe is on the other foot?