SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

Schumi OUT QUALIFIES Rosberg!!! Wow, hopefully he can put a race together and give those nay-sayers the royal salute! Too bad he made an error in the 1st sector, he could've been nipping the back of the macs I reckon..

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hola

just left quali and my god the spainsh are in LOVE with nando. the atmosphere kills melbourne, but as a track with facilites, austrlai kicks this places' arse

You cann SE it through turn one how much faster RBR are, Vettel ftw... webber will fcuk it up

tomorrow with no rain looks pretty straight forward

Nope , this is Webber's weekend! :) His starts the last few GPs have been good {i hope}

Webber has never had any problem doing a single lap brilliantly, he just has a problem doing 50 of them well one after the other. Always with the grass and the throwing up in the helmet and driving up the back of a mclaren...

Wasn't it a race or two ago he got monstered by his teammate off the start?

Hopefully the Schu has a blinder and all the doubters shut up and think of someone else to harrass. He looked more comfortable in quali.

The first lap will be hairy with the second and 3rd rows showing no mercy to RBR as they know if they get track position it will be over. So suspect to see Hamo and Alonso banging and putting RBR pilots to the test

So , come on RBR, dont fark up the pitstop! WEBZ solid up front. RBR seem to be able to make the softs work for plenty of laps!

Looks like being a boring race...now i understand how McLaren anaf Fezz fans never seem to think it's a boring race when their guys win. :wub: