SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

What the hell is going on at Ferrari. All the talk was RBR, McLaren and Fezz then Mercedes. To me its looking like Ferrari are goin gbackwards and they are behind Renault and fighting to be 5th quickest team!!!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Webber sublime!!! He definitely has the momentum at the mo!!! Hopefully he can pull off a win tomoz! Having hammo finishing 2nd would also provide a bit of a buffer to Seb.

Schumi getting one more on Rosberg, looks like he's gradually getting up to speed!! Too bad for his spin though. :D

prediction for tomorrow is for Hamilton to win if there's no gremlins. I think the car's high speed corner and straight line pace will make it easier for the mclaren to get a ahead of the RB's in the first few laps and with the pace coming out of a corner it will make it very hard to overtake them. They're at least 5km/h faster than the other cars in the speed traps and the RBs are well down on top speed.

The RB's need merc engines.

edit: also while I'm at it, did anyone see the question time post qualifying? That question from the floor about whether Webber/Vettel had gone out at incorrect times (i.e. Webber says he should have gone out last) seemed to hit a nerve in Webber and Vettel judging from their facial reactions...it seems whoever's leading the points race should call the shots on timing for things like pit stops, qualifying and the like and I think Vettel still thinks he's the "1st driver" for RB. A little competition suddenly makes things different ala Prost v Senna.

Edited by mickey

The RB's need merc engines.

Or some F-Duct BS...Thankfully they aren't running it from next year. Really still can't see what all the fuss about homoton is about, sure he pulls some good times occasionally but he is still just a whinging little flamin mongrel when things don't go his way...

It's great how some team actually comes up with something innovative inside the scope of the rules, and everyone wants to complain incessantly about it.

If you want racing where all the cars are exactly the same, watch v8 taxicars

It's great how some team actually comes up with something innovative inside the scope of the rules, and everyone wants to complain incessantly about it.

If you want racing where all the cars are exactly the same, watch v8 taxicars

The tyre change today might be quite interesting. Hamilton and Webber will probably have similar race pace so the start might not decide this race for a change.

I totally agree with sh@aun on the F-duct

vettel had a broken anti-roll bar linkage, which stuck his left front in the air and explains the brake locking.

poor bastard has been so unlucky with reliability this season, and he still qualified 3rd. hope he sticks it up everyone in the race :)

vettel had a broken anti-roll bar linkage, which stuck his left front in the air and explains the brake locking.

poor bastard has been so unlucky with reliability this season, and he still qualified 3rd. hope he sticks it up everyone in the race :)

Nazi lover!He is just unlucky to have a decent team mate.

Hamo looks very dangerous in 2nd. Straight line speed will have to get him past as fuel falls off and they can wrestle the cars a bit more.

8 laps in and only 4 seconds over the top 4. Its going to be close and itneresting with pit stops