2010 F1 Season

Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There seems to be more mateship between Mark, Homo and Button than anything he has with his team or its members.

Amazing how much you can tell from body language hey, as opposed to PR spin.

Must burn like hell knowing your car that you weren't happy with can win GP's with someone else at the wheel

True that

Well i wasnt sure of Horner and Webber were mucking around with one another...but conference says there is no lost love between Mark and the team management. Dangerous ground for Webber if he pisses too many people in the Red Bull management off, wont matter what the team and mechanics think if Red Bull as a company are going to close in

Can't help but wonder now if Webber will get another caning from his team for 'not giving Vettel enough room'.

Hope he can keep his positive headspace and maintain the consistency.

Vettel meanwhile seems bound to implode with frustration and resentment if he keeps up with his short-fuse dummy spits

Well i wasnt sure of Horner and Webber were mucking around with one another...but conference says there is no lost love between Mark and the team management. Dangerous ground for Webber if he pisses too many people in the Red Bull management off, wont matter what the team and mechanics think if Red Bull as a company are going to close in

Edit: think you and I are thinking the same thing Roy...

yeah I noticed esp. after the sphincter of the universe that Webber appears to talk/congratulate with Hamilton quite a bit and little pats on the back. Don't see the same mateship with Vettel :D

I guess, he renewed the contract with RBR just to stick it to Vettel, I'd bet Webber's aim is to beat Vettel even with some team sabotage, whether or not he wins the race.

..oh and Massa looking like he was back driving a Sauber in his rookie year with that mistake. He has been nowhere in the races while Alonso is getting d1cked by stewards and safety cars

I don't reckon they were mucking around, Horner was telling Webber to quit being such a mope and Webber was telling him to blow it out his arse.

Fun times ahead in the RBR team! Mark doesn't give a shit he's signed with RBR for next year if he doesn't get a WDC in these 2 years he never will. I doubt he has the means to get there, personally. Still enjoyed his dominance today though.

The best thing is....Webber leads Vettel in the WDC so puts even more pressure on RBR management when they look for the excuse book for why Vettel should be given any advantage, even down to pit stop strategy and quali order.

I am not confident Webber will be able to ride out this storm if he wants to publicly fight management...but will be fun watching :D I am emailing my mate from Budapest who is working in Ireland...he needs to show me the ropes and will hopefully have a wing man for Hungarian GP or Belgium. Now where do i buy an Aussie flag from :)

interesting video from goodwood recently in light of things. Long but worth the watch, check out 5:25.

See I watch that vid, see how Webber has been tied up with Horner in GP3, how he drove for RBR before Vettel...i cant see them having a bad relationship if Horner was given free reign of the team...i cant help but think Webber knows Horner is up the middle, but Horner has bosses to answer to as well remembering that Horner tried to go it alone by buying Jordan all those years ago but didnt have the budget and only got the call from Red Bull when they took over Jaguar because he had been looking after Red Bull dirvers in Junior categories (i think it was Luiszzi and Dornboos). So Horner is 100% in the pocket of Red Bull as a company, not Red Bull Racing as a racing team.

But, yes, imteresting times ahead. If Webber can get up in Germany and those damn Ferraris finally pull a few points of the Macs then will be interesting to see if RBR implode under the pressure of trying to sculpt history. Personally the more i read about Marko the more he seems to be a destructive force in many things he touches by having to control people and have things only done his way to his liking