SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

I like the latest relevations that not only SV's wing was broken but so was MW's. Allegedly it was repaired and then put on SV's car.

The next bit of stuff is that MW's tub is lighter than SV's one??? Interesting revelation since Luscious Liz was SV's old one....

Who is getting the advantage?? I can't separate spin from fact.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Mark weighs more then Seb so the team have said several times that they setup their cars in a similar way, have similar driving styles, but Mark is heavier and taller and that poses design problems.

I think all the cars are underweight by quite a margin, but on Marks car they dont get to ballast it up as much as they like

Monaco could get the axe? yeah... okay Bernie

I fucking dare you to do it. The publicity would be exactly what your looking for

As much of a challenge it is for the drivers, I'd be glad to see the dinosaur go.. It has no place in the modern game and its been admitted that F1 make a special exception for Monaco and that if they applied for it in the modern day they'd be flatly rejected because of safety. It is a processional bore that offers no excitement and has ended up being little more than a glorified fashion parade and party of the rich and famous.. A true reflection on the repugnant mutant F1 has become..

If you want heritage, then I'd be happy to see F1 stay at Monza, Spa and Silverstone! However, if F1 as a sport was so concerned about heritage and tradition, how could they have gone 3 years without a French GP? Now THAT is a travesty...

Monaco could get the axe? yeah... okay Bernie

I fucking dare you to do it. The publicity would be exactly what your looking for

Hahahahahaha ... oh, you're serious. Honestly, the guy needs a BS filter strapped to his mouth, but then everyone would wonder where he'd gone because they wouldn't be able to hear him any more.

Lawn tennis is outdated too but no one wants to put the axe into Wimbledon.

Where else can you see Kimi swim out to the 80 footer with bikini clad chicks?

It is all about Kimi's Bitches!

Haha i buy from them all the time.. and actually had the coupon code in clipboard when i saw your post.

Thanks guy. Ill be honest, i saw that site too, but i was undecided on the slight variations of colour

But your 20% nudge, tipped me over the edge... You appealed to the tightass in me!

I was wondering why the hack Japanese driver was been given a go at HRT? Didnt realise Honda money was good with Toyota...or is it simply Japanese guys helping a Japanese guy out?

anyway, its thumping down and very uninteresting to watch... other than louie binning it!!

may have screwed his weekend, not to mention his brand new floor.

about time we had a wet race anyway. throw some of the mid pack up the front and spice it up a bit

As of this weekend's German GP, all radio communication between the pit wall and the drivers will be available for broadcasters to air.

Up until now, teams have had the ability to censor their communications, pressing a button that allows them to keep what is said between their drivers and the men on the pit wall away from prying ears.

However, the FIA have taken steps to stop that.

According to Auto, Moto und Sport, motorsport's governing body has taken advantage of a passage in the Sports Act, which states that radio traffic should be made available to all.

However, in a bid to ensure the more colourful drivers keep their swearing to themselves, there will be a short delay between the radio message being said and it being broadcast, allowing FIA race director Charlie Whiting to intervene.

Already, though, concerns have been raised with Mercedes GP team boss Ross Brawn revealing that it won't be long before teams start talking in code, leaving the viewing public with no clue as to what is actually going on.