SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

Did BBC show what happened to Webber. Seemed to have a problem or made a big mistake in the first sector.

Very close between Alonso ad Vettel. Hopefully take each other out :thumbsup: At least Webz has a second row start

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Race pace should be close, nice

Ferraris new retarded ignition thing has worked well, mercedes need to get their act together so that they and Mclaren can close up in quali so that were not wathing RBR just walk away with these things every weekend

In the space of a race weekend when word gets out of what RBRs quali secret was Ferrari have caught up with quali pace and typically both McLaren and Ferrari have superior race pace...will be interesting if what they are saying about the difference tyre performance is true, they are predicting two stops.

RBR will have a tough run to the Abu Dabi from here...

If the race weekend goes as i predict/hope : Alonso, Vettel, Webber, Massa, Button & Homo then the points will close up at the top.

153 _ Lewis Hamilton

143 _ Jenson Button (+10)

143 _ Mark Webber (+10)

139 _ Sebastian Vettel (+14)

123 _ Fernando Alonso (+30)

096 _ Nico Rosberg (+57)

With Alonso upfront and Massa in the mix then the RBRs need to capitalise and take points from McLaren.

Roy you give me movement when you speak with such

Passion and steadfast self backing of your race results...

However you have forgotten one thing...

Well more so one person.

7-Times World Drivers Champion

Michael "I don't mind closing the door on anybody" Schumacher

Put him down for P3..... Put the house on it!

You reckon....i would put money down on some desperate action up front, expecially if its dry. I expect if its wet they may take it a little easier and not punt each other out of the race... who knows. Hope its not wet, want to see hte fastest guy win tomorrow, not the fluke call of the race

In the space of a race weekend when word gets out of what RBRs quali secret was Ferrari have caught up with quali pace and typically both McLaren and Ferrari have superior race pace..

So what was/is the secret? You talking about the ingenious ride height control??

Just before the British GP they talked about how RBR run a certain ignition system on the Renault engine that allows then engine to pump a similar amount of air over the blown diffuser on part and trailing throttle. This gives a consistant level of downforce and the driver confidence to push the thing to the limit. The Macs and others lacked this and is part of the reason why there blown diffusers arent working as well as RBRs. When Horner said its not just the blown diffuser, the car has been designed around it....this appears to be abig part of the whole equation.....lol or so i read :ninja:

Surely Greg Rust cannot possibly be the best man to host F1 on TV here in Australia.

Pure COCK

Listening to CH trying and slime / smooth out the Silverstone Wing-Gate makes my skin crawl.

How about just admitting you f**ked up and move on.

Learn from the mistake.

Weasel