2010 F1 Season

Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you havent got F1 2010 yet... do it!!

its bad ass

werd. great game, a couple of irritating bugs but hopefully they patch them properly and not do what all game makers usually do and just ignore those who paid money for the game and start working on the next title...

we have a hotlap competition at work and nominate a track each week, best time in time trial mode gets bragging rights. any car, any setup tweaks... it's good fun (specially cos I'm winning :P)

Hell yeah, F1 2010 is the bomb! Reaaaly need a wheel though, just can't get Becketts right with a controller :P

P.s. Webber will wrap up the title in Brazil. Cmon son!

Hell yeah, F1 2010 is the bomb! Reaaaly need a wheel though, just can't get Becketts right with a controller :D

P.s. Webber will wrap up the title in Brazil. Cmon son!

Mark needs 1 strong finish (ahead of vettel) and then it all begins to look considerably better.

Mark needs 1 strong finish (ahead of vettel) and then it all begins to look considerably better.

Indeed, and I think Brazil is just the place for him to do it, stake his claim. He drove a great race last year, and there's no reason why he can't be super competitive there this year either.

He really doesn't want to leave it until the last race. It's almost a stab in the dark as to who will win if it comes down to the final weekend, so i'm hoping he puts in a really strong showing at Interlagos.

Are you playing it with traction control off and on at least advanced difficulty?

playing with all aids off and swap between pro and elite difficulty. 1st season of 7. Driving for Lotus , Currently at monza GP leading the Championship by 5 points from webber. (using g25)

Edited by Kaido_RR

playing with all aids off and swap between pro and elite difficulty. 1st season of 7. Driving for Lotus , Currently at monza GP leading the Championship by 5 points from webber. (using g25)

What the hell :)

Steering wheel I assume? :)

How do you tackle the kerbs so hard without having problems coming off them?