SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

the track does look great! theres grass and everything

shits on bahrain

Track-wise they could have made the in-field a little more interesting though.. Also, anyone else pick out that the kink/sweeper thingy at turn 2/3/4 looks a lot like the last section of the Yeongam circuit??? I think Hermann is definitely running out of ideas!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they need to find a small mountain and build a circuit all over the hills and valleys

the whole reason this U.S circuit looks so promising is coz it's a new track that finally isn't flatter than a freshly milled cylinder head

Theyve thrown old Darryl beattie in the deep end, he is struggling hosting the show lol.

Tell you what I miss neil cromptons input, its gone downhill since he left, although craid baird isnt too bad, better then mcconville :)

Well...iys been nice :) Unless Alonso gets it on with Vettel :yes:

Webber has sucked in the second sector all weekend....there straights for gods sakes? Something isnt right. Webz is meant to have the freshest engine...but he and the car have no pace

Alonso can walk it from here :cool:

LOL nah I think he's just a retard, can drive though, I hate his crappy post quali celebrations, almost even more then his post win comments to the team when he is still on the cooldown lap :)

Yeah, Webs doesn't deserve WDC on that sort of performance, I'm afraid. Even BUTTON was faster... And you can't blame the car, Vettel put it on pole.

I'm afraid Webs choked. It's Alonso's to lose now. :)

Edited by acediac

Theyve thrown old Darryl beattie in the deep end, he is struggling hosting the show lol.

Tell you what I miss neil cromptons input, its gone downhill since he left, although craid baird isnt too bad, better then mcconville :)

Cromps and Baird would make a good combo, just anything other than Rusty.. Heck, I'd rather Daryl Eastlake!!

I dont think of Mark as a choker though...i would back him to throw it into the wall before choking and being slow. I look forward to reading a bit more from around the traps. I know on Friday all Marks running was testing new wings....so you woudl think thats a good thing. Love to know if he is running them or whether they went back to old spec bits