2010 F1 Season

Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still not a massive fan of the looks, hopefully the finished product is a little more edgy

the noise tho, is very unexpected. You sort of think that it will have that empty sounding noise that ferrari's have and hopefully pump out more of the growly lambo sound... but no. Its almost like american muscle. sounds ace

Huh? Can't say I'd ever describe the sound of the beautiful Ferrari V8 like that :down:

Its a hollow sound. More of a loud mechanical noise than something with bass and depth. Not as aggressive and say a Gallardo or something.

Anyway, testing is done, less than a fortnight... and counting. Cant wait for the n00bs to cause a few upsets

anybody who wins a race this year is really going to earn it with the the new regs

they'll all be right up the next guys ass with the same fuel loads. one mistake and 5 guys will be past before you've finished correcting your oversteer

Burnie is a big fan a stephan, I won't be surprsied if they are on the grid for the first race. 1/2 their gear is already there. It would be funny if the scraps of toyota won races like brawn did, not going to happen but it would be funny.

An American F1 team makes about as much sense as an AFL team in Western Sydney ... 90% of americans don't give a crap about F1. And basing it in the US? Crazy. I'm not surprised it has flopped.

I have to say this is probably Mark Webber's last and best chance to be champion. Test times suggest the car is going to be well up there, and remember the cars are not greatly changed from last year, except for the XL fuel tanks. I'm not saying he's a shoo-in, he's still going to have to have a very good year, but he should definitely win races, and if you win enough races you become champion.