SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

What shoudl have been an interesting race/challenge for the lead taken from the fans....and god help the people who actually bet on F1!

I can see why they did it....but you dont always get to do what you want in this world. Webz and Vettel equal on points

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so... to sum up, with 3 laps to go (cause nothing is fkn happening), spa is a shit course, ferrari is a shit team, vetool is a shit head and this was a shit race.

I could have been playing a game this whole time...

whats wrong with spa?

so... to sum up, with 3 laps to go (cause nothing is fkn happening), spa is a shit course, ferrari is a shit team, vetool is a shit head and this was a shit race.

Not Spa mate!!!! :(

spa is shit?!?!?!?

lol, spa lovers :(

just not a fan... one of the fastest sections, topping out the revs in the top gear, mixed with some of the slowest corners in the season, just doesn't seem to mix.

I'm just not a fan

its home to probably the best corner on the calender

and which is that?

My favourite would have to be the 4 corners joined in the sphincter of the universe (I think) that the RBRs could run flat out. Exciting if it's done right, easy to do wrong.

You deserve everything you DONT get Massa

if you sign up to be a bitch then thats all you deserve, i hope they tell you to move over for every race for the rest of your career, i fucking hate you

team jihad can suck a dick, i hope you all burn in hell

the sooner they punish you for this the more faith we'll all have for the new FIA

ah well, woulda been better if the RBR's finished ahead of the Mclarens in terms of making the WDC even more interesting :(

keeps things spiced up at least.

edit: meanwhile, you think if Webber got a similarly veiled message he would "understand" it?

Edited by mickey

and which is that?

My favourite would have to be the 4 corners joined in the sphincter of the universe (I think) that the RBRs could run flat out. Exciting if it's done right, easy to do wrong.

Eau Rouge is all that and more. It's had some epic accidents and overtakes over the years. Compared to Eau Rouge, Turn 8 can suck it

ah well, woulda been better if the RBR's finished ahead of the Mclarens in terms of making the WDC even more interesting :(

keeps things spiced up at least.

edit: meanwhile, you think if Webber got a similarly veiled message he would "understand" it?

I think he'd suffer 'radio failure'

Eau Rouge is all that and more. It's had some epic accidents and overtakes over the years. Compared to Eau Rouge, Turn 8 can suck it

i sat at turn 8, and its pretty epic dude

they scream around it and you cant believe how sharp those corners acctually are

its maximum commitment for at least 6 seconds, very impressive stuff

i sat at turn 8, and its pretty epic dude

they scream around it and you cant believe how sharp those corners acctually are

its maximum commitment for at least 6 seconds, very impressive stuff

Have you also sat at Eau Rouge? I'd like to hear a comparison from someone who's seen both.

I'm not denying Turn 8 is a great corner, but I stand by my claim that Eau Rogue is more spectacular to watch and a bigger challenge for the drivers.