-BIG BALLS REQUIRED!-

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And, latest news is its going to be wet. And some more wet to go with your wet. Glad I am not a fan out in the rain. Should be a good contest to watch on the box.

excellent. going to be an epic race if it rains, I have tipped RBR 1-2 with alonso coming home 3rd. was a bit worried about renault not having top speed but wet race changes things.

I am not fussed about all this RBR wills struggle. Vettel blitzed them in Valencia. Webber grabbed P2 in Canada where he would have had a top 3 finish had he not been d1cked by gearbox problems. Spa has more high speed corners then Canada so I think RBR will be fine. Both cars easily in the Top 5. Probably top 4 as I dont think Button and Massa will get their shit together.

No cars on track so lets turn the attention of the cameras to HOT Belgians in the crowd. I approve!

But seriously, Bernie really needs to allow the teams to run a 3rd car on Fridays. You travel all the way to a GP, you dont want to watch an empty track! The support races area a joke with only 3 support classes running. Young guys need seat time, teams need to develop parts....its on a race weekend so the team are there anyway. The only question is pit space, with only two cars allowed on the track at any time from the one team. You have the potential of having a car circulating for 45-60mins of the two practivce sessions while the lead drivers do minimal work for the weekend

...and lastly, HRT you are a joke. Benching Karun for the mad crash test dummy who is slow to boot, especially with Klein sitting in the pits :P You are a JOKE!

95% of rain for Quali. Webber was looking quick in P3 until rain came. Vettel a fe problems :ermm: Each RBR car has had a hiccup in each session. Often teh way, i remember China last year they killed them when they were chasing their tales all through practice and quali...its happened a few times. I am hoping its a charm :)

Awesome lap by Webz, got the job done early on his first go when it counted. Hamo blitzed his quali lap with damp Turn 1! He will be happy with P2...it will be a real interesting lap 1.

So...i am off to get hammered to see if i can get me a Desi girl my last weekend in India :ermm: