2010 F1 Season

Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems Mark had car problems....there were people working around the back of the car...though in the final minutes they seemed to think Webber was happy to sit out the session...Quali will be so interesting...wet and Renault look strong and so close amongst Webber, Vettel, Alonso, Massa, Hamilton and Kubz....lets hope Webber can get teh job done in the wet and Kubisa and Massa are in teh mix with Vettel and Alonso.

How good was that? Would so love to see Williams win a GP, but being a dry race think he will be aiming for a podium. Hopefully Webber can do a Hamilton from the second row and by the end of the first lap its Webber 1 and Hamo 2 with the Germans bashing into each other seeing who is the superior specimen of the superior race :devil:

The tyre gamble really paid off for Williams. It's not like they're in the running for either title, so why not have a crack. Better than yet another RBR whitewash.

Any one who put down a random lobster or pineapple with a sportsbetting agency on -that- Q3 outcome is laughing their arse off right now.

Button is being humbled by Hamilton.

Button is looking more like the McLaren version of Massa.

The Williams apparently looked good in P3 but would you have guessed that Hulkenberg would out qualify Ruben in Brazil unless you were an optimistic family member?

Teh, Button is making himself look pretty ordinary. How many times this year has he missed Q3? Also, he is at sea when it comes to car setup and getting it to work. Makes you think last year that if a more versatile driver was in his seat, whether there would have been far more podiums in the back half of the season. My money is on Rosberg woudl have made him look average as well.

But, the Hulk has made it pretty clear from Monza and a few other moments this year that he is a competitive little bugger so expect there to be all sorts of chaos in th efirst few laps. Hamo will be right in there with nothing to lose....Webber and Vettel tip toeing around not trying to lose wings etc...Hamo and Nico can afford to take the piss a little....so should be an entertaining race...shame about feeling shit on Monday because of no sleep

Must say, I think we all witnessed a very special moment from this season with the Incredible Hulk's pole... I would've bet my house on Rubens out qualifying the mini-kraut. But hey, strange things happen in this wonderful sport, and what a way to throw the championship contest in the air?? Koob, Rubens, all in the mix.. Btw I think Baron Von Doorcloser is finding his feet finally, anyone take notice of how quick he was in marginal conditions on the inters? Good to see him a few position ahead of Rosberg (for his sake, cause I'm a Nico fan too). In all fairness to Nicros, I think he got baulked, but its been a promising last few showings by MSC, lets hope he can bag some points..

I think Gonzo was lucky to get P5, but I get the feeling tonight's race is not going to be at all usual, BRING IT! Just hope the chin can get a solid podium if not a win..

Btw, my cousin's mate put $15 on a Williams pole, the cnut would be laughing right now....

I agree on the Button thing, he's looking more and more ordinary with every race, here was me thinking in the middle of the season he was right in the mix, I really can't believe how much, and how quickly, he has fallen away. He just doesn't seem at one with the car, and if I was him I'd be a little concerned. Not a good look for Jenson.