SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

That's kind of how I read it too.

I'm thinking that the only team orders will be race til near the end then see where everyone is in the running order, make a call from there.

Anyone of them could bin it on the first corner, and as was mentioned, Mark has been starting pretty poorly.

Edited by ActionDan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is what'll happen:

Same front grid as last week minus the Hulk-

Seb's brake rotors explode,

Mark trips over his own feet somewhere along the way,

Gonzo's engine says "smell ya later"

Lewis inherits 1st, gets second drivers title :(

But all that could just be a whole heap of unrealistically wishful thinking on my part...

This is what'll happen:

Same front grid as last week minus the Hulk-

Seb's brake rotors explode,

Mark trips over his own feet somewhere along the way,

Gonzo's engine says "smell ya later"

Lewis inherits 1st, gets second drivers title :D

But all that could just be a whole heap of unrealistically wishful thinking on my part...

I might just put a bet on that one, thats better than my 17 on webs i doubt either will happen however..

actually lewis is going to cook his brakes.. deals off

post-31456-1289390932_thumb.png

Well, I cant really remember last Abu Dhabi race. McLaren and Hamilton were strong with KERS, but cant recall Ferrari being in the hunt....but this years Ferrari is a far better car...so not sure who this track will suit. I expect it to be more of a Ferrari track with the long straights and slow speed corners rather then an RBR track...so at first glance I think RBR will be figthing like hell to park both on the front row. Mark needs to find that little edge he had mid season

Well, I cant really remember last Abu Dhabi race. McLaren and Hamilton were strong with KERS, but cant recall Ferrari being in the hunt....but this years Ferrari is a far better car...so not sure who this track will suit. I expect it to be more of a Ferrari track with the long straights and slow speed corners rather then an RBR track...so at first glance I think RBR will be figthing like hell to park both on the front row. Mark needs to find that little edge he had mid season

http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2009/823/

I might just put a bet on that one, thats better than my 17 on webs i doubt either will happen however..

actually lewis is going to cook his brakes.. deals off

post-31456-1289390932_thumb.png

since I'm up on f1 bets this year, i'm thinking of throwing caution to the wind and making one crazy last punt;

say $30 on Hamo to take the WDC, for a $2000+ return?

It will either be an eopic Sunday night or one that BLOWS! No middle ground for me...and frankly RBR can bite my ass....

agree with both sentiments there buddy. either naked through the city with mark webber is #1 across my back in body paint, or sitting at home crying and punching my tv whilst my RBR cap is on fire... and yes farking RBR, they really should have let webber take brazil, those 7 points would make this weekend a much better proposition and would even them up for ferrari's dodgy-ness.

COME ON WEBBER OLD SON!!! YOU CAN DO IT MATE!!! :blush:

COME ON WEBBER OLD SON!!! YOU CAN DO IT MATE!!! :blush:

Good sentiment.

Unfortunately I reckon the finishing order will be:

The Tool.

The gimp in the cheaterer Ferrari.

All that is good & noble in F1 ie Webber.

Someone down the back behind the try hard midfielders, ie past where everyone stops caring: Hamilton.

Webebr has to qualify P1 & make a decent start. Not much hope there then. But fk it I will even promise to use the Yellow Pages again if he can pull it off.

hey, he has taken P1 in qualy before against these blokes and won before too. hell he won his first race even with a drive through if my memory is correct.

he is the master at overcoming adversity. hell by rights he is too big to even fit into an F1 car yet here he is!

GO WEBBER!!!

hey, he has taken P1 in qualy before against these blokes and won before too. hell he won his first race even with a drive through if my memory is correct.

he is the master at overcoming adversity. hell by rights he is too big to even fit into an F1 car yet here he is!

GO WEBBER!!!

In some respects winning the race will do just as much for his legacy as winning the championship would.

I mean for a Ferrari fan I can't really articulate JUST how much I'm wanting Webber to win, I remember being at Melbourne to see him bag 2 points in the shitty Minardi back in 2002.. For his sake, for the sake of motorsport in this country & the much needed boost, I'm also off to the first annual Festival of Speed here in Perth, and it would be just fantastic to see Webber punt that RBR around as a world champ! Also I agree with the legacy bit, Webber is highly regarded for his mental toughness and his ability to overcome, I hope it doesn't abandon him now. However, and an almighty however.... A small part of my brain keeps telling me Mark is going to regret that spin in Korea for the rest of his life, I hope I'm wrong... Think though, imagine if he even scored 2/3/4 points on that day...