SAU Community

Hi guys and girls.I would like some imformation on fitting an T04E turbo to my Ceffi.Will one fit straight on to my stock manifold and dump or will i need new items?If new is needed where is best place to aquire them.

They are quite an old turbo, but still work bloody well. Not sure on the best place to get them as i'm from Perth so might need to ring around or check ebay or yahoo japan. The KKR's are newer and stronger, as long as they're genuine, not china crap. So up to you on if u wanna spend a bit more for better quality and just get a KKR430 or KKR480 would be better off for a 20/25.

Do you have a 20 or 25? T04e from memory are T4 flange so u will need an adapter plate to fit the RB's, you can get them off ebay or try a local jap dealer. I'm not sure if it will fit on a stock mani as there isnt much room down there, u may need to get a high mount mani, which will make it lagier BUT will look uber wicked cool lol :huh:

Well thats my 2 cents. Hope i helped a lil bit......( and if i'm wrong about any of the above, let me know :D )

Cheers,

Danielle

Edited by Angr33_Sparcorella

cheers Daniel,have a mate with KKR480.hasn't missed a beat with no troubles so will go that way i think.the T04e was recommended by a drift buddy,he's never had one just heard they were good for our purposes

• 3 weeks later...
cheers Daniel,have a mate with KKR480.hasn't missed a beat with no troubles so will go that way i think.the T04e was recommended by a drift buddy,he's never had one just heard they were good for our purposes

ive got a t04e on my rb20 with a cast hks manifold and a 50mm hks external gate and it dosent crack the gate untill around 5500rpm :banana: makes good power up top but down low its shit :)