SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

all the way down to kambah? where abouts are you? i can pick them up fpr you if you like and give them to you at the photoshoot if u want, but your not coming are you?

dont worry kryostais, just wait till i find him on a gravel carpark, i'll get him 4 ya, ask pIr4teR lol.

wouldnt be till next year sometime but in the kingstone area dont think i will buy one in the foreshore to expencive for what they are however saw a really nice one today well actually a couple :) its a nice area + its still southside :)

spotted a heap of skylines in woden today.

a white 33 on yamba drive (close enough) at about 1:50.

a wine red R33 near maccas with a nice fm and a nice wing, that was at about 430 also had a J-racing sticker on it.

a silver series two down near hoyts at the same time

also a low as series 1 R33 near the hospital, it had stock rims.

a black series 2 with silver wheels (millions of spokes) the other side of the carpark near across from hoyts(on the side next to where the hellenic club comes of it) that was at about 430 aswell

also a black 32 near goodberrys but i cant remember the time.

ohh and some weirdo dude in the plaza, i think his name is an..drew or sumthin like that :)

but, the best spotted of all day, was a Red Sileighty doing laps ion the wet from the round about where yamba drive becomes erindale drive down to the next round about (towards erindale). he was getting some nice flicks on the gear changes and around the round about :):D:):D

spotted a heap of skylines in woden today.

a wine red R33 near maccas with a nice fm and a nice wing, that was at about 430 also had a J-racing sticker on it.

but, the best spotted of all day, was a Red Sileighty doing laps ion the wet from the round about where yamba drive becomes erindale drive down to the next round about (towards erindale). he was getting some nice flicks on the gear changes and around the round about :):D :D :D

the red skyline would be Ash(not on the forums), i would have thought, cause of the J-racing sticker, but he only has a small wing.

and the red sileighty belongs to a really good mate of mine, Paul, he's part owner of davis-wheeler musical.

its simply amazing, pushing out well over 300rwkw

Yeah - spotted again :D

I spotted a white R32 GTR coming out of Jerra at around 4ish - gave a wave and got one back :)

Ah,that'd be me,then!Just got back from miserable rained-out run down the coast,and was about to post 'bout spotting my first ever Stagea in the flesh(or would that be in the metal,plastic and rubber?!)-I was wondering if it'd be "one of us"!Stagea?Sweeeet....coming to the photoshoot?

Also spotted one of our SAU A.C.T. gang whilst I sat in the main street of "the Bay" waiting for my other car friend to get back from the South Coast Nationals car show last night.Waved,and got a friendly wave right back from a black R33 with the SAU sticker on the side windows:i'm crap on the memory side of things-I know it's one of "our" cars,but I can't remember who...

Ah,that'd be me,then!Just got back from miserable rained-out run down the coast,and was about to post 'bout spotting my first ever Stagea in the flesh(or would that be in the metal,plastic and rubber?!)-I was wondering if it'd be "one of us"!Stagea?Sweeeet....coming to the photoshoot?

Also spotted one of our SAU A.C.T. gang whilst I sat in the main street of "the Bay" waiting for my other car friend to get back from the South Coast Nationals car show last night.Waved,and got a friendly wave right back from a black R33 with the SAU sticker on the side windows:i'm crap on the memory side of things-I know it's one of "our" cars,but I can't remember who...

that'd be ewen wouldn't it??

'bout spotting my first ever Stagea in the flesh(or would that be in the metal,plastic and rubber?!)-I was wondering if it'd be "one of us"!Stagea?Sweeeet....coming to the photoshoot?

If all goes to plan I'll be there for the photoshoot. Won't be able to make it to the BBQ though :)

that'd be ewen wouldn't it??

No,E.'s is that cool dark blue/green '33 colour;this car was definately black.Besides as far as I know,there's still "Wombat issues" with E.'s R33(not deliberately rubbing this in,Ewan!).

Yeah, i just went to the garage to double check, and yes, the car is in fact, Black. :)

Oh, and an update on the Intercooler, got a nasty letter from Customs today...Noooooooo!

Time to get faxing with the paper work, although i guess it's good it's almost here. Next question is will it be ready for Sunday.