SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

just a heads up for you envisage i am not parking my car opposite work anymore lol well unless its about to hail my mate who drives the booner falcon had it stolen on tuesday from their got it back later that night. then today he parked in their again with a steering wheel lock and what do we see on his seat a screw driver lol i am sure its just cause its such a bommy car and people reckon it would be easy to steat but fudge it i think i can live with a bit of dirt on the car rather than it being stolen :)

black r33 going past the australian customs building at about 5.30pm with a guy driving and chic in passenger, white r33 with super nice chromies and very clean going into the huge circle thingy that goes around parliament house and also a yellow r33 with custom front bar and had 2 moron speed stripes going directly down the middle of the 'line, going towards weston creek. and yesterday i saw a candy pink S14 cruising the middle of the civic mall extemely clean and very nice interior from what i saw

the candy S14 is 4Dbabes, guy who drives it has put quite a few people off side due to his driving behaviour.

also had a quick little boost with either NJRR34GTT or envisage (i think it was nathan though) down hindmarsh this evening just before 6, would have been nice to have some more un-congested road to play with, i'd be keen to see how we'd go against each other.

The things I hear about the owner of 4DBABES and the people he associates with...... they're the sort of people that can do what they like when they like that you don't really want to get on the bad side of.....

the candy S14 is 4Dbabes, guy who drives it has put quite a few people off side due to his driving behaviour.

also had a quick little boost with either NJRR34GTT or envisage (i think it was nathan though) down hindmarsh this evening just before 6, would have been nice to have some more un-congested road to play with, i'd be keen to see how we'd go against each other.

Wasn't me champ. I was over the other side of town by then. Must have been Envisage or another white 34 GT-T.

mine was the white R34

Awesome, another nice looking R34 northside. Everyone should come up this way, it's 'the place to be' as Kramer put it

Also, spotted last night, an R32 4 door (man those things are ugly up close) and a silver R33 S2 i parked across from.

Ok here goes with my delayed list sorry guys :opps

11/2: Black 33 parked near riverside plaza blitz sticker under indicator

12/2: Black series 2 33gtst and a silver 32 gtst in braddon bit before 1 30am

Gun metal 33 outside the angelican church in qbn at 5:30

13/2: Black 33 gtr at wollies :)

15/2: White 33, very tidy only a really short glimpse :(driving towards manuka

17/2: Red 32 gtst driving along bungendore rd at 6, black rims cant say ive ever seen her before either, also Johns 31 at wollies last night

18/2: Silver 32 bonnet pins white rims at the traffic lights near the royal

Saw a white 4 door 34GT-T on the second level parking at belco mall yesterday.

Also saw a wine red 33 squeeze a little boost against a green SS on hayden drive this morning. Didn't look like the SS was trying too hard... which is fortunate as there was a lot of traffic around.