SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

should have got a photo andrew (veilside) that does sound sexy :D

and yea andrew (gts_duy) i figured as much same thing happened on the mighty pulsar :D but anyways a little lower is good as least i am still not going to scrape on anything thats bigger than 1 cm :)

spotted a hooooot black R32 parked on the side of a street in Narabundah, was slammed, had nice big chromies and an awesome creme int, i hav'nt seen it before, but DAYUM!!!

and an awesome, sky blue R32 (i think GTR) flying up hindmarsh drive just after the tip.

it looked like the one that was sitting at ed's for a few months.

Spotted andrew in his purple beast doing some hot laps of the main drag in braidwood about lunchtime today...  

i also saw the wrx sandwich, did look pretty cool

Hot laps????? more like a stylish drive throu...

Yea saw ya too.... saw the car, then the wheels and thought.. "yea i know that car"

My mate was like.. "wtf??" who, what....??? i just smiled..

Spotted a silver R33 sitting in the middle of parkes way under the foot bridge. I was walking back from Tropfest and looked down. looked very odd, it was the only car parked there, i hope it wasn't anyone here or that it had been stolen/dumped or broken down

was the other car a white 33? if so that wouldve been andrew and me going to woden with a white r33 around the same time too, didnt know him and not too sure if hes on SAU but he gave it a good floggin, nice guy though waved and went in our own directions. on the back he had a sticker saying club motor sport or something like that i cant remember, but car was very clean and went abit sideways coming out of the lights near the tuggerz pool i think it was cause he saw us behind him i dunno... but nice car!!

saw a white 4 door line coming from queanbeyan on lanyon drive this morning , turned off to tuggers, 1st 4 door other then the swish silver 34 in jerra that I have seen.

Yeah seen a white 34 4 door a few times last week around the belconnen area, has a nice set of wheels and looks pretty damn good. Actually its a real head-turner!

Spotted a p plated honda integra slamming his breaks on behind me, acting like a complete fool... then trying to race me off the line doing full sick burnouts while trying to impress the chicks he had in his car..

Lets just say he didnt get too far, and had to result in a loser flybye:D

spotted nice gunmetal 32 gtr last night leaving civic at about 3 or 4 something in the morning. was parked outside the canberra theatre opposite commonwealth bank. tints, lowered on nice fat 17s. black plastic plates.

damn the police were out in force last night!!!

d

hey man...yeah that was me, yeah there was cops all over the place, I think it was something to do with the canberra show... civic was packed as :alcoholic

Spotted:

a big mean looking purple R33 GTR, with fat rear wheels and big exhaust, yesterday arvo, heading towards the monaro hwy, up johnson dr, then turned left onto clift cres. 1.30pm ish.

spotted

sxygtst last wednesday at the servo in fyshwick near EVO.. hungry jacks is there.. you know the one

at lunhtime (12.45??) followin some chicks (tough ****)

might of saw my car..

old green and silver celica in the car park, next to a S4 rx7 and bagged vn ss with vaults.

you see??