SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted this R33

dsc028471qw.jpg

at bdl in fychwick last wednesday i think it was, a hot chick was driving too :D

Dude Thats not Pam's car thats my girlfirends car she was having lunch with me that day my boss said he saw someone take a photo of the car. I work at BDL and own the burgendy one thats usually out the front that spun me out see scroll down the page and see a big photo of her car.

I'll pass on the message to pam that you's think she is hot

Hahaha  :flamer:   lol  I'm usually still asleep at that set of lights.

I saw that chick in the N/A rex hot behind you too..  But the mighty straight 6 got her :D

lol yea she was pretty damn hot and it wasnt a rex it was a rs :) still she was sitting on my ass like she wanted me or something :) i let her pass as all gentlemen should :D

Dude Thats not Pam's car thats my girlfirends car she was having lunch with me that day my boss said he saw someone take a photo of the car. I work at BDL and own the burgendy one thats usually out the front that spun me out see scroll down the page and see a big photo of her car.

I'll pass on the message to pam that you's think she is hot

Lol go for it, we used to go to school together, tell her its Andrew Doyle and she'll probably be like "EWWWW that guy"? then pm me her number. lol.

Yeah that would be us sorry bout that my mate was rather smashed

thats all good, the younger cop seemed to want to go across the road to see you though

You've gotten a ****en nice looking car tho  

suxs about the defect we got a couple of photos of all four skylines lined up

would you mind posting the pics somewhere or pm'ing me a link for those pics?

spotted:

a couple of days ago, i saw a green/purple pearl R33 GTR along pakesway. he was motoring through the roundabout near the war memorial. even the wheels where pearl. looked pretty cool.

spotted:

a couple of days ago, i saw a green/purple pearl R33 GTR along pakesway. he was motoring through the roundabout near the war memorial. even the wheels where pearl. looked pretty cool.

Its a GTST and has been around Canberra for years now (think 4+ years?) and last I checked had some serious work done to it :)

hehe. yeah mate got your wave. not sure if you saw mine.

that bayside blue 32... well it "might" be me... my car's a bit more "power ranger" blue than bayside... but yeah

and that green/purple flip gts is pretty nuts. one of joe sukkar's cars (skyline performance) i met the owner out at joe's place when i was test driving 33's about a year back. i personally don't like it much... too much bling for my liking, but it does have a bit of sting...

d

Silver R33 GT-R with white wheels spotted at....ermm... I forget actually!

I was all over town today looking for a place to do my exhaust and I forget where I saw the damn thing :) Probably Fyswick

And a gunmetal with black weels R33 GT-R in the parks way tunnel under ANU this evening about 5:45

spotted today fairly big intercooler with a rear mounted R31, had dark paint with a lot of pearl and a bit of metal flake, looked different but good

Also on my way home from work a bloke in a mid 90's(maybe?) Nissan Patrolwave and look pretty happy to see me as he overtook me, but im not sure who it was, was it anybody form here? or has one of my mates got a new car and not told me?

Nismo R33, think i spotted you last weekend out near Civic, i was in the black R33. you're mate gave me the thumbs up, and i almost ran off the road watching you go past, lol. Nice looking car!

Yeh, that was my car, but my mate was driving, (was slightly pissed, long weekend LOL) i was the one who gave u the thumbs up. Smooth series 2 tho.. was impressed.