SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted the craziest 33 ever yesterday! Wicked Gold colour, full kit, very low, wheels, loud, drift wing and stickers down the door. Sexy looking blond chick driving!!! It caught my eye just as the sun hit it so I couldnt see properly, plus I was hitting the roundabout in the opposite direction. It might have been the conditions in which I saw it but this thing was wild!

About 5:30 yesterday at the big roundabout on the bottom of lexcen ave. If anyone knows this car let me know where I can see it again!!!

The girl works directly opposite me and I see the car every morning while im having my pre-work smoko. Will try and get a pic of it next week on my phone.

I dunno wether it sounds unhealthy or seriously modified... it definately doesnt sound like your average run of the mill RB25 though (to me it sounds like an RB26 with large aftermarket camshafts...)

The girl works directly opposite me and I see the car every morning while im having my pre-work smoko. Will try and get a pic of it next week on my phone.

I dunno wether it sounds unhealthy or seriously modified... it definately doesnt sound like your average run of the mill RB25 though (to me it sounds like an RB26 with large aftermarket camshafts...)

Cheers bro! I just need to see if this thing is as wild as I thought it was! Half a second just wasnt long enough to appreciate what I was looking at! Is it painted "Top Secret" gold? Or something similar? I was set on painting mine Holden green but i'm starting to change my mind!

Hey David

are you going out tomorrow night?? I was thinking about going out cruising for a bit

Did adam end up charging you for ya car?

yeah i'll prolly be out cruising tonight somewhere. and yes adam did end up cahrging me extra for fixing the passenger door mechanism. i wasn't all that happy about it, but at least its done now. it was just that it was working fine before i brought it in, and fooked after. he met me half-way for the 3 hours he reckons were spent on it ($90).

d

spotted andrew aka skygtrline heading towards "take me to struggle town" :rofl: at about 4:55 :)

realy??? oh...

did i wave.????

Must not of seen you... or i just cant remember...

Spotted Graham again today parked down at tuggers... had a lil squege at your car, but didnt want to look to suss... nice...love the lip on the front...

Also at about 7pm a white R33 with chromies driving into woden, NSW plates.

And me sliding into a pole and wiping out the rear of my car...

HAAA! April fools... : :wassup:

realy??? oh...

did i wave.????

Must not of seen you... or i just cant remember...

na you had already gone through the lights i was still halfway back up the hill coming from civic direction.

I work with her (keeler hardware) wiluna st fyshwick, The blonde Chicks name is Kesha, but its her boyfriend daniel's car. Number plate "YO BABY". wouldnt say heavily modded, but Kesha tells me its a GTR, its got a veilside kit, front mount etc. It stands out but too many stickers i recon.

yeh i will try to dont see it around much so see what i can do

I'll take a photo on monday and post it up. :rofl:

Panadl, how come whenever i see you driving around fyshwick your sideways? lol

I saw ur mate filming you one day in tha caldisac off wiluna street, I was in an old white VL 308 Wagon at the time.

I work with her (keeler hardware) wiluna st fyshwick, The blonde Chicks name is Kesha, but its her boyfriend daniel's car. Number plate "YO BABY".  wouldnt say heavily modded, but Kesha tells me its a GTR, its got a veilside kit, front mount etc.  It stands out but too many stickers i recon.

Ah cool, I work just across the street at Infinite Networks (its in the building with a reflective front window on a 45 degree angle to the street between Paragon and Kell & Rigby).

From everything I have seen, it doesnt look like a GTR (no flared guards unless im not looking close enough).