SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Ah cool, I work just across the street at Infinite Networks (its in the building with a reflective front window on a 45 degree angle to the street between Paragon and Kell & Rigby).

From everything I have seen, it doesnt look like a GTR (no flared guards unless im not looking close enough).

Ah, ive seen ur car and thought u worked at kell and rigby. Yeh I told Kesha that i didnt think it was a GTR but she was pretty convinced that it is, I havent had the time to ask her to pop tha hood because i work in a different area to her and dont know her that well yet. But i'll check it out properly one day. Its actually got a series 1 spoiler on it at the moment but i saw it at the summernats before last and it had a gtr wing.

I'll take a photo on monday and post it up.  :(  

Panadl, how come whenever i see you driving around fyshwick your sideways? lol

I saw ur mate filming you one day in tha caldisac off wiluna street, I was in an old white VL 308 Wagon at the time.

HEHEHEHEHEHE sideways never??? yeh i had a video of u also in that beast of a vl. if i find it i will send it to u. So ur the dude that popped around and showed me how to do it lol. should catch up one day when i get my car back :(

Black/Dark Purple R33 GT-R on Yamba Drive last night about 10pm (Saw it on the way home from the trivia nite)

looked stock except for double cannon exhaust

Was that the dark purple GTR with the gold rims and a chick driving?? Seen that around a bit lately.

Cheers

Wheels looked like the stock silver ones. They were definetly 17 inch anyway I think

As far as the driver....10pm and it had real dark tints so your guess is as good as mine :D

oh i forgot to post on monday i saw shaun going past the front of the transact building i forget what time i think it was lunchish maybe a little later

cool i got spotted, yep that was me going to lunch, got a ****ing parking ticket too.

expensive lunch

Silver R34 GTR on black TE-37's near Russell Offices at lunch time

about time we had another R32 GTR in town to drool over!

I have to say that Queanbeyan is the import capital! I was at the Thai restaurant a couple of weeks ago, and saw heaps of imports cruising past - skylines, zeds, S13's, S14's an S15, supra etc... I see more imports there than I do in Canberra!

BTW - the restaurant is Lime Leaves and is THE BEST Thai restaurant in Canberra :D (and i have tried quite a few!)

Stopped p1r4t3r Uh...yesterday...about 5:30pm on drakeford drive... well, saw the car, don't know if it was him driving...no wave was returned

Lol! that's not true! I managed a half assed wave! ;) I spotted you just as you were going past waving, but i was trying to change gears, indicate and steer all at the same time. Got my hand halfway out the window before i realised i was heading for the curb, lol.

BTW - the restaurant is Lime Leaves and is THE BEST Thai restaurant in Canberra ;)  (and i have tried quite a few!)

where is this so called best Thai place. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :wassup: :wassup: :wassup: :wassup: m yummmmmmmm

Lol! that's not true! I managed a half assed wave! :cheers: I spotted you just as you were going past waving, but i was trying to change gears, indicate and steer all at the same time. Got my hand halfway out the window before i realised i was heading for the curb, lol.

All good dude :)