SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :Pimp2:  

I didn't see you?

Yeah i was pretty sure that was you.

I was miles behind you but i was flying so i caught up to you quickly, i had noticed you as i passed you (i was going straight) i was going to try make the turn and catch up but i thought better of it.

Spotted on friday night the nicest R31 2 door i have seen it was red with a big fmic had a chat to him he said he wanted to join a skyline club so i told him to visit the site :(

That GTS-X used to be owned by Glen Hunter, who owns Triple G motorsport in Sydney.

The car apparently has a big banger RB20DET in it now, but it used to have an RB26DET, with a HKS T51R slung on the side of it :Pimp2:

I'd love to see it turn up to a cruise

Spotted:

Silver R33 GTR

Black R33 GTS-T with black / dark rims parked on Mort st me thinks (looks mad!)

Black R33 with black / Red anodised rims.

White R33 GTS-T S1 with chrome 18's (great chat)

all in Civic Sat night

Oh, and white R33 heading down Barry drive towards Belconnen

spotted Richards old car i think, black R32, c/f bonnet, Veilside style front bar, big intercooler, black Enkei's with a blue lip, out the front of indoor sports kambah this afternoon

hmm this car doesn't happen to belong to a security guy who works in the philip market place does it??? if so then i know the new owner and car.

d

Saw a pretty nice white R33 with a body kit, no rear spoiler, what looked like gold Volk wheels and a big front mount parked outside Corinnia Chambers in Woden last night about 8:30pm

only if he's changed jobs, he's a young guy that works at JB

*SOB*

Thats it

:rant:

aaah right. yeah i used to work at jb. thats the guy. seemed to be enjoying it last time i spoke to him. i didn't know that was your old car richard! given, you do own a sexier gtr now, but that was a nice gtst hey!!

d

Yeah was real nice, haven't seen it lately. Still speak to Tristo on the odd occassion. Must catchup for a look.

Unfortunately the new GT2530 died about 16 months after it was put in. Good news is that he put another new 2530 back in.

Still have photo's of the beast that I take out every now then like a first lover :P

Yeah was real nice, haven't seen it lately. Still speak to Tristo on the odd occassion. Must catchup for a look.

Unfortunately the new GT2530 died about 16 months after it was put in. Good news is that he put another new 2530 back in.

Still have photo's of the beast that I take out every now then like a first lover :P

post em up i never saw your first car

Still have photo's of the beast that I take out every now then like a first lover :cheers:

Sinista, i absolutely agree with that final statement, i'd bet a majority of us have those photos - for me it was a sexy stock Silvia K's, i still love those cars.....

On another note while driving around past manuka the on saturday, saw that blue 34 GTR, i know its been done but gawd they are just so damn jaw-droppingly sexy and cranky in the flesh... i know what u blokes have been going on about in the last few months.

Spotted, 4dr r33, 4dr r34 (dark blue)and another 4dr r34 (silver) all in qbn .....plus a few diferent cars in trojans workshop including a 4dr r31.

An unusual amount of spotting of 4drs really.....

Spotted a white R33 4dr driving with me along yamba drive. chick driver, loved giving it a boot full

Also, spotted a bit of a joke, a new pulsar with red GT emblems on the qtrs and boot. looked a bit odd, i didn't think nissan made a GT pulsar

Spotted, 4dr r33, 4dr r34 (dark blue)and another 4dr r34 (silver) all in qbn .....plus a few diferent cars in trojans workshop including a 4dr r31.

An unusual amount of spotting of 4drs really.....

Blue R34 4dr in QBN would be my oldies. Needs turbo tho :D

Still not bad for old ppl.