SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a veeerrryy nice Midnight purple R33 GTR Vspec2 today on streeton drive, it caught up behind me then as we turned at the lights he pulled next to me and gave me a wave (i know him from somewhere i think he lives accross the road) anyway, i had to turn so i couldn't play, so he flawed it past me and took off like a bat out of hell (must have some serious work done) or as Jayce would say "some serious get up and boogie!" twas very hot! nice plates too!- VSPEC 2

and on the way home from woden i spotted a grey R33 at the hindmarsh drive/yamba drive lights and then a white R33 comeing out of issacs that followed the bus down until the round about at erindale drive and yeh

spotted a white R33 parked next to me in the Canberra Centre carpark on Sunday when I came back to my car...nice looking car...had a nice body kit and red snap on seat covers, that's all I can remember..

oh and a 180 and WRX making loud psssst noises thru every level of the carpark until they got to the level I was on, and then they parked nearby :lol:

also saw another white R33 on my way home (just before Parliament House)....gave a wave, got a REALLY weird look back like he couldn't work out why I was waving...hmmm or maybe the sun was blinding him...i dunno...but I'm sick of waving and just getting strange looks!!!

2 damn near identical white series 1 R33's on the parkway about 30 seconds apart this morning, about 7:55 ish

just before that big action pileup that I missed

Saw a white series 1 33 in Weetangera with some nasty looking damage on the front and down the side... It occurs to me I don't really see many lines anymore :( I used to see bloody skylines all the time when I was driving around in my super awesome 626 XD