SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hi Nik how did the ATTESSA behave?

Its not too bad, I just cruised slowly through the dodgy spots... dont want my baby to slide into a tree :P And yeah leigh was up at corin forrest :)

Meanwhile, an actual real spotted. Was out that way again today and saw a fellow R32 GTR driver heading out as I was heading home... have a fun drive (I know I sure did!) :(

Saw a black 34 GTt drive up onto the top story of the belco mall carpark as I was leaving. Also spotted me having a run down belconnen way with a grey S15, gave a wave and got one back as I turned off.

Just spotted Andrew (purple) in belco. Looking for tyres mate? Oh and by the way, stockies are put ont this earth for a reason!!! lol

hehe yea was acctually..

where were you?

I got some from Injektd, had the wheels in the back.

Soon as i got the new wheels, and just dropped down the gutter of the driveway, cops pulled me over.

hows that. 3weeks with stockies and the day i get new tyres there on to me..

Got me for my blue parkers, slightly bald front tyre, and the diff wheels on the back..

Got my way out of most of it, but there thinking whether to send out a fine and defect. :rolleyes:

Dont think they will, but will ahve to find out..

I get my front tyres on sat, which is a bum... so sux poodle penises.

Go the stockies!

spotted a fair few lines tonight on the way home

6:10ish black r34 gt-t on crn london circuit and northbourne

6:11 grey r33 gtr i think off the side turning onto london circuit

6:25ish me and ygts33 i think the plates where it was a white series 2 i think look nice and tidy gave a wave and recieved one back we cruised down from kambah shops to tuggeranong before we parted ways :P

8:40 i forget what colour it was but it passed me when i was turning onto the monaro hwy he was heading towards struggle town.

went to get dinner at Manuka maccas and spotted a gold R33 on Canberra Ave, also a silver R33 which turned into BP to get petrol.

the silver one looked like it had black bits on it??

spotted a nice maroon R33 gtst yesterday morning going up erindale dr at about 8 am ish. slither maybe?

also spotted a nice white R33 gtst with some kind of sponsorship painted all over the car, i didnt see what it was though, it was dark.

on the way home last night, i saw a silver R33 gtst with a kit, stock wheels and a 'P' plate, turning off adelaide ave into woden at the big roundabout.

6:25ish me and ygts33 i think the plates where it was a white series 2 i think look nice and tidy gave a wave and recieved one back we cruised down from kambah shops to tuggeranong before we parted ways

Spotted Leech! :D