SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted that R32 that looks very similar to Richards, i gace him a big wave and a smile as we rolled past each other (woden carpark) and he gave me a filthy look.....gee i wish i could be so cool that i could snub other skyline drivers *clicks heels together and says "I wish i was that cool i wish i was that cool i wish i was that cool*  <_<

i hear you mate. it costs nothing to smile and wave back. these people who equate their cars with their egos are prats. i remember a letter in mixmag a long time ago which pretty much said, "i'm sick of going to clubs, trying to be friendly and getting mega attitude from dickheads who stack shelves at woolworths for a living". step off, i'm just waving. i'm not worshipping you.

what are you when you get out of your car, mate? nothing.

Still more expensive than that so called "sports car" whale blubber you own  :P

Sorry had to reply to a cheap shot with a cheap shot  :P

when i bought mine new i could have easily got a a r32 gtr under the 15 year rule for the same as what i got my gts-t for and from what i saw it wouldnt have been to bad either i just didnt want to have to keep paying for things that break would break on a 15 year old car :D anyways back on topic i think he should have waved too :)

Spotted the "Sinista Imposta" :cheers:

Came round Parliament House northbound

It's easy to mistake for Richard's car util you look past the silver car and black bonnet and notice the distinct lack of a T-wing

when i bought mine new i could have easily got a a r32 gtr under the 15 year rule for the same as what i got my gts-t for and from what i saw it wouldnt have been to bad either i just didnt want to have to keep paying for things that break would break on a 15 year old car :cheers: anyways back on topic i think he should have waved too :D

at the time u bought urs, a R32 gtr in the same condition woul've been easily 30 grand plus methinks

at the time u bought urs, a R32 gtr in the same condition woul've been easily 30 grand plus methinks

no it wasnt 15 year rule dude i could have got a r32 gtr for around the 25 - 27K mine was about $25,500 when i bought it which was probably a bit much but meh it hasent gone pop yet so i have to be happy with that :cheers:

spotted today....

yellow R33 in fhyswick going past catalyst and then a greenish metallic R33 S1 boosting off from the lights next to golf connection and yeah

was during the day and stuff

edit: also spotted the sinista look a like....looks ok but richards is nicer.... it has a v-spec 2 sticker on the back btw peoples...and a big front mount

Edited by R31_silo2

I was on foot, you where stopped one car back from the pedestrain crossing, and I was to your left looking at your car.

oh ok cool, as i was running in to get dinner i forgot that i still had people in the car, and i locked it, and after they moved a few seconds later it triggered the microwave sensors in my car and set the alarm off, i looked like a dick lol.

oh ok cool, as i was running in to get dinner i forgot that i still had people in the car, and i locked it, and after they moved a few seconds later it triggered the microwave sensors in my car and set the alarm off, i looked like a dick lol.

I have done that a number of times, fortunatly my alarm system didn't have microwave sensors...