SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted thismorning about 7am going southbound on the parkway a nice white R33 GTR, and this morning about 10 saw a nice Gunmetal R32 GTR outside the Canberra times building on Isa St, very sweet, i think it's the same one you saw, SkyGTRLine. it had gold mags

Spotted: Black series 2 R33 GTS-t parked on Reed street in Tuggeranong about lunchtime today. I know it’s someone on these forums as you had a SAU sticker on the back windscreen, just like mine! :D

hey hey hes prob feeling very dirty right about now about too so dont pick on him.

hhhhahahahhahahhah sorry guss, hey we have all dont it so many times before, what a shit.

Edited by race_snooze

Haha true, I wasnt having a dig... anyone who has ever touched an exhaust manifold has probably snapped studs, they suck ass big time. Nissans come pre-snapped for your pissed off pleasure :(

Spotted: Black series 2 R33 GTS-t parked on Reed street in Tuggeranong about lunchtime today. I know it’s someone on these forums as you had a SAU sticker on the back windscreen, just like mine!

That would be me. Saw you pull up and leave. I was working in Cartridge World. Would have said hi or something but didn't notice the SAU sticker till you left. You made my car look a bit shabby parking infront of it! :( Looks sweet.

Don't spose you know a guy named Damien by any chance? Drives a yellow 300ZXTT?

bahaha poor gus actually poor little red car hope you got some left otherwise that will be a pain to drill em out  :D

trust me, they dont drill put after they've been welded :D

seriously, i dont know how it snapped, it wasn't even tight (the bolt) and it just snapped off....damn i felt bad lol

Lol yep that was me. Wheels are stock for the moment til I decide what style I want(didn't want the 19"chromies Jon had on there when I bought it). But yeah the exhaust and hks bov are pretty loud :D

That would be me. Saw you pull up and leave. I was working in Cartridge World. Would have said hi or something but didn't notice the SAU sticker till you left. You made my car look a bit shabby parking infront of it!  Looks sweet.

Don't spose you know a guy named Damien by any chance? Drives a yellow 300ZXTT?

Ah nice, I could see someone looking at the car from inside Cartridge World and thought it might have been the owner. I would have come in and asked but was already late for getting back to work! Next time if I see your car I will drop in and say hi :D

Nah I don’t know the owner of that car, at least I think I don’t. BTW nice looking 33 mate!