SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a burgandy r32 in civic around lunch time.

w00t spotted again ;)

Didn't pass roadworthy today, suspension has to be changed etc :blink:

Oh well, at least I have the choice to get coilovers now :(

Spotted a grey R34 GTT in Belconnen this morning, and a Black S1 R33 in the city around lunchtime.

Nath

Edited by NathR32

spotted a black s1 behind me as i turned out of the carpark about 45 minutes ago but he turned the other way when i went straight.

That was probably Sleeman, was it a stockers S1??

spotted a wine R32 GTSt going through civic, had it's fuel cap open, loser.

hehe

That wasn't me today, however I did fill up with petrol this morning, I think I closed my fuel cap lol :P . I was working at Fyshwick all day. I haven't seen another maroon R32 in Canberra, but have heard there is another one floating around.

Spotted a slightly modded white S1 R33 with no wing on Gladstone St around 10am and also another white S1 R33, stock, outside Autobarn Fyshwick in the afternoon. Talked to a guy in a white 4 dr R32 and told him to join up on here also.

Nath

Edited by NathR32

Saw a wine red R33 in traffic next to me coming into Woden, briefly pulled next to me, exchanged waves then we disappeared in traffic :P

Haha damn you beat me to it, i was gonna post up that i saw you, i saw you from miles away and chased you down, thats why i made sure i caught up and gave a wave, i would have gone the same way home as you but needed petrol in Phillip, car is looking hot as always :D

That reminds me, i spotted Long in his gunmetal R32 GTR the other day coming out of the dickson tradies, i was in the gunmetal R33 GTSt

Hi Terminal, haven't been on for awhile... the gtr's been off the road... had to get a few things fixed and I was driving a hire car for awhile, you don't know what your missing till you drive a complete s**tbox.. anyway glad to be in the gtr again, will try and make a friday soon

btw, did you get your 2nd dan?