SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

2 R33's at the big roundabout in Woden about 20 mins ago on the way home.... a white one with a silver bonnet and driver's side front guard, and another silver one with a lip style rear wing flying up the bus lane.....

And a white R33 GT-R on Hindmarsh Drive a few hours ago

And a silvery blue turbo R31 Pintara on Adelaide Avenue.

Edited by Bluprint

Spotted djhatton's blue R32 GTR parked on Bunda Street in Civic about lunchtime today.

indeedies.

saw a maroon 33 gtst with a loud as bov turning off bunda st towards braddon today.

oh and i'd like to inform everyone of canberra's newest member to the fraternity. if everyone can cast their minds back a few issues to the issue of hpi with the silver 33 vspec gtr from autostyle w/purple chrome te37s, gt-rs turbos, massively over-engineered cooling system and HAAAWT leather trim... well it now belongs to a bloke here in lil canberra.

he was in at inline having his hks hyper-d's swapped over for new bilstein coilovers and a whole lot of trick suspension links/arms/etc from luch (tune-agent... the bloke with the nuts 300zr). he knows all about the friday meets now and i've convinced him to drag it out so you can all see the beast.

it is quite simply a stunning car. up there with andre and mick's 33's. and very tastefully thought-out.

d

Spotted a heap of R33's in civic tonight...most noteable was andrews car taking off from a set of lights. i dont think the new owner likes the clutch much haha ;)

Haha! It is quite a bit different to a Mazda 323 clutch!

Spotted Ye-Olde-VeilsideR33 on Hindmarsh Drive about 7pm

Yep. That was me also!

I saw a maroon R33 in Civic yesterday around 2pm on the london circuit lights... no idea who that was!

Spotted a mangled silver R33 GTSt on the road from the Airport to Queanbeyan at the turn off for the driver training place... looked like it was a 3 car accident involving a commodore, commodore ute and the skyline... hope it was no-one off here :D (yesterday afternoon)

saw an unreal Lambo Diablo in sydney on sunday. you just dont quite know how good they sound until you hear and see one take off hard at the lights!

Edited by Frink

yup...i experianced that at the rally of canberra earlier this year. 4 am in the morning, your doing security for service park at driver training cetre and its dead silent cept for you talking. you hears the thing come screaming down the road and stop in about 2 metres. its idiling and then it takes of to go and park. damn madce my weekend

Thats not a diablo, its a gellardo... Diablo had the quad cam V12, I heard one down in Melbourne scream off to beat an orange light and it was just awesome... pisses all over the sound of a ferrari any day