SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yeah, it seems he has been all over canberra today, i couldnt get over how damn nice the car was... it had gold rims, gold badges, carbon here and there too, your right on about the car... and damnn i would hate to think how much that car could of possibly costed. Does anyone have any pictures of it, i would love to get my hands on some!

Dayne

Thanks for that mate:D

There is certainly alot of F355 ferraris in canberra but, a friend went in one to her yr10 formal at grammar on friday night the same night another F355 ferrari dropped someone off at the marist formal.. and none of them were F1.

Dayne

Anyone been to Star City lately? There's a red 360 Modena usually parked where the valet drop off is. Owned by the guy that lives in the Penthouse there, old guy with a g/f prob half his age. Make that 1/3.

He gives this 360 heaps when he goes, absolute gutsfull.

Spotted Nik.

Just saw you drive through Tuggers, funny thing was a P plater in some old beater got pulled over by 3 cops and defected just seconds before you passed (complete with exhaust fumes all over your rear bar).

Oh the irony!

Spotted Nik.

Just saw you drive through Tuggers, funny thing was a P plater in some old beater got pulled over by 3 cops and defected just seconds before you passed (complete with exhaust fumes all over your rear bar).

Oh the irony!

Haha and I was driving like a complete tool beater too :(

Yes, Ian owns the 355 as I was dating one of his daughter's friends.

Funny story actually, when he went to take me for a drive, the battery was flat as it doesn't get driven that much and he had to jump start it with their echo. How funny did that look, a Ferrari running jumper cables to an echo!

Anyone been to Star City lately?  There's a red 360 Modena usually parked where the valet drop off is. Owned by the guy that lives in the Penthouse there, old guy with a g/f prob half his age. Make that 1/3.

He gives this 360 heaps when he goes, absolute gutsfull.

I saw that there about 2 years ago!! i love 360 Modenas...i wish he'd given it a gutfull when I was waiting there!