SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

yeah deffinetly some nice machines getting around! cant wait til mines gets out there :) That RH9 is a damn fine machine, and wasn't there a Red R32 that was getting around aswell that raced that umm RX3 or sumthin?

Edited by R31_silo2

wow! no not top secret. from what i know about the car its been built in australia by people that know a thing or 2 about fast gtrs... hehe. the camcovers should signify something built with lots of... umm... jun bits perhaps??!! :)

what a work of art!

i've been waiting to meet this guy for how long now!? i remember when i was working at kingston hi-fi seeing this car (about 2 years ago or so??) and then it just dissapeared! i've heard so much about this car i can't believe its actually on the road and running (finally!)

i'll be the first here to call reserve shotgun rights when its done its time doing the whole running in thing.

david

yeah deffinetly some nice machines getting around! cant wait til mines gets out there :) That RH9 is a damn fine machine, and wasn't there a Red R32 that was getting around aswell that raced that umm RX3 or sumthin?

Was a gunmetal R32 and he sold it and now owns RH9 :)

Slightly off topic: I rate DJ Hatton's avatar-Silent Bob rocks! For those that don't know,check out the movies Clerks,Mallrats,Chasing Amy,Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...

Bloody BMW drivers!!!!! :P

was driving on the way to work today, when i came across a car in the right hand lane, doing about 65kph. so i happily decided to move into the left hand lane to pass it, so i did. then i happen to come across another one and did the same thing, as we were pulling up to a set of lights (about 100m away!). lights go green, i take off (wasn't racing, but was moving quicker than everyone else), then from no where, this silver BMW decides to sit on my arse. so i speed up a little, but he doen't move. coming into the big roundabout at woden, i get a little tired of this knob, and gun it through there, loosing him. then he comes back along the straight, so he sits on my arse again. im passing a truck, so i cant move over, when i do, he races up beside me and shakes his head and makes a fist at me??? as if to say "you bloody hoon"! What The F*ck?!?! he was sitting on my arse and causing road rage when it was totally uncalled for, and im at fault??? that just really pissed me off.... im about to punch the computer screen it makes me so angry!!! aaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :):):angry::angry:

*end rant and rage*

Slightly off topic: I rate DJ Hatton's avatar-Silent Bob rocks! For those that don't know,check out the movies Clerks,Mallrats,Chasing Amy,Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...

true i already have clerkys, mallrats chasing amy and jay and silent bob strike back great movies

Exhanged waves with someone in a white R32 Gts-t at the traffic lights at the back of Belco Mall.

Also spotted various coloured R33's and a stock R34 sedan.

Edited by NathR32