SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Whos hardcore steve?

I do hope this isnt some behind the scenes joke about mwah??? I cant see why it would be... but hey thats what paranoia is all about!

Oh and Harold! THAT WAS ME! hhahahaha I gavent been spotted in months! :P:D:D:P (Probably because I havent really been driving it much lately.)

Oh and i spotted Veilside R33 (well andrews old r33 anyway) at the crud workshop next too Trojan??? Rego maybe?

Anyway also spotted a grey 32GTR at Trojans and also hear that two more are booked in today for clutches! Who's been playing silly buggers then?

Oh and i spotted Veilside R33 (well andrews old r33 anyway) at the crud workshop next too Trojan??? Rego maybe?

Anyway also spotted a grey 32GTR at Trojans and also hear that two more are booked in today for clutches! Who's been playing silly buggers then?

Yeah Andrew (new owner) is having a few little bits done, it turns out that the rubbing noise in my front right wheel when i turned (which i thought was a peice of plastic rubbing on the wheel) is actually a bent steering arm. so he's servicing it and having that fixed.

Yeah Andrew (new owner) is having a few little bits done, it turns out that the rubbing noise in my front right wheel when i turned (which i thought was a peice of plastic rubbing on the wheel) is actually a bent steering arm. so he's servicing it and having that fixed.

Yeah - had a bent steering arm and needed to get a new front caster rod etc to move the tyre about an inch or so forward to stop the rubbing.

And yes, would've been next door getting the rego compliance done so I can move it to my name.

Going to get the boost controller fixed up next week too so will running quite a bit more boost from mid next week. Can't wait for that!

spotted Nik at the hyperdome tonight with his side mirrors neatly folded in :D was gonna leave an anonymous note on your windscreen but it was raining and it would have got all soggy :blink:

Depending on which grey gtr your speaking about one with lip was mine, and the other grey gtr with now lip was from sydney, both in for clutches, so i would be the silly bugger :P

So i will add my own spotted. Spotted me trying to use a twin plate clutch for the first time on the way home from Mitchel

Edited by geordie

Spotted a stock black S2 R33 skyline comming home from tuggers, had skylines australia sticker on it P plated was kinda speeding... I was driving the VTi-R civic coupe' you kind of boosted next to me.. however i wish you had of had a bit of a run with me when i was actually vtec'n next to you.

Dayne

As the guys have already suggested;no,it hasn't got a horrible looking front spoiler,but it does have it's standard V Spec' bodykit in pristine condition. That car is flat out HORN,and there would only be visually-challenged or slightly retarded people in the world that think a standard R34 GT-R looks anything but sex-on-wheels...Maybe you saw someone else?(Exactly how many OTHER Bayside Blue GT-R's could it possibly be?Was it possibly be an R34 GT-T?).Oh,spotted a silver R33 GTS-T threading thriugh the traffic on Limestone Ave on Tuesday morn';whoever it was wouldn't have spotted me-I was on my bike riding to work,clad in Lycre(TM,Patent Pending...LOL)and carbon fibre stuff...

As I already stated, I nearly bought one. I know what an R34 GTR looks like... also the GTR badges were a dead giveaway. If I was looking to buy one for 6 months I think i'd recognise one. It was not a GT-T.

I just looked through google and have yet to see an R34 GTR with the same front grill. I saw stock,vspec and vspecII.

g'day contempt! haven't seen u in a while!

Hiya, been a while. I have just been really busy with work and haven't had much spare time on my hands. That and I usually play indoor cricket or go out Friday nights so I don't get a chance to head out to the museum usually. What time do you guys usually hang out there till on Friday nights?

As I already stated, I nearly bought one. I know what an R34 GTR looks like... also the GTR badges were a dead giveaway. If I was looking to buy one for 6 months I think i'd recognise one. It was not a GT-T.

I just looked through google and have yet to see an R34 GTR with the same front grill. I saw stock,vspec and vspecII.

So,seeing as you know your 34 fronts,and the one you saw looked horrible,now I'm wondering what it actually was...Any other give-aways?

Also spotted a neat R33 GTS in white with split style 5 spoke chrome rims in Civic this arv'-pretty lady with a turtleneck jumper driving...anyone here?