SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted (and continue to spot) andrews old "Veilside R33". I will try and remember your actual name so i can use it. Yesterday it was at the "G", how did you get the car down in to the underground park? It must have a decent ride height clearance to make it past the mount everest style down ramp? Mine would never make it. Lucky i was in the taxi (commodore) and it wasnt a issue.

Well the name is pretty easy ... Andrew as well (toonz obviously on here). Yeah it actually gets down there quite easlily, was VERY cautious the first time but no troubles. :O

I keep spotting a heap of skylines driving just from work to home. Can never remember when or where in particular though!

I spotted djhatton @ servo in Kingston too...

Thank you Mate, But i might your say is f@$ken FANTASTIC!!!!!

mmmm they are aren't they. they're absolutely sexual.

spotted ib6ub9 today at kingston servo for a good ole chat. keep your eye out for one great-looking 32, for those that haven't seen it!!!

d

Edited by ib6ub9

Spotted a nice yellow r34 gtt out back of mitchel, then spooted my worst driving ever when i gave it a hit hen realised i need to turn and had to cut across 3 lanes under hard brakes.

I would imagine the driver and passenger of the 34 would of said something along the lines of "what a dick" coz thats what i would of said if i was them.

spotted Terminal last night, can't remember where, but i saw ya ^_^

your getting spotted everywhere!

Sweet, sorry mate i didn't see you. were you up in braddon late last night? i popped through for a quick cruise on my way home. other than that i just love to drive i guess :(

I got the stag with the wing, yep!

Spotted a silver stagea like mine, but Series 2 in woden just outside the computer fair thismorning, looked sweet as

also spotted numerous skylines around civic/woden area, mostly R33's but a couple of 32's. nice day for driving i think