SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a white r33 gtst on 18" chrome rims.. behind me then next to me at the next set of traffic lights just past new woden police station... anyone off here?? I probably sounded a little rediculous trying to drive it... just got a new heavy duty clutch:P

Dayne

shat myself today. was at lights going thru the city today, at the lights opn northbourne intersecting london cct, white 34 GTR v-spec, black plates. this dude has got one of those oversized custom black plastic plates, with an apexi logo under his rear rego, looked farken hot

got a photo of it from the car, which i might post later

:rolleyes::);)

Spotted a MEGA FAT woman throwing her Hyundai Excel car door open onto my Skyline. It's not a big scratch, it'll buff out ok.

But she denied knowing anything about it! My alarm even went off!! Then she goes, "Well is there any damage?" and I said "well there's a scratch" knowing full well there's f&ck all I can do about it.

Then she grabbed her pizza and waddled back to the car and drove off!

;):angry::angry:

:D  :angry:  :angry:

Spotted a MEGA FAT woman throwing her Hyundai Excel car door open onto my Skyline. It's not a big scratch, it'll buff out ok.

But she denied knowing anything about it! My alarm even went off!! Then she goes, "Well is there any damage?" and I said "well there's a scratch" knowing full well there's f&ck all I can do about it.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

should have ticked the 'Harpoon' option when you ordered your car.

:D  :angry:  :angry:

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

hahaha. i love it how its so easy to stereotype :) but yes, "waddle" is kinda amusing.

hope it buffs out man. par carks are hazards of the most evil variety. especially thems hyundai eggshells. anyone driving such a horrible car really shouldn't show any respect for it. i drove one once and i'm still suffering from PTSD.

d

Spotted tonight a dark blue 32 GTR in Gilmore

Also just now after i pulled into my drive way.. i heard a car come up the street... quiet street.. a very sus lookin Honda Accord driving past my house checking out my car...

Lil bit scary.

spotted. white 33 in civs tonight. new skyline owner in canberra. we might see him out and about on the forums (i think he's just devouring the huge amount of info there is on here before he posts! :()

also, spotted a rs2000 esky, pale yellow 300 and a silver 33gtst cruising about. me and my mate had a bit of a play with them. gave wave/toot to/from the line.

and yeah, andy that sux when you see dodgy stuff like that. its happened at mine a few times and its really bloody disconcerting!!!!

d

Also Shell in belco on friday night, spotted a Silver 32 with Vertex kit... Chick driver.. i think your on the fourms..

Hey yeh that was me.. saw u 2.. thats the day i bought the baby :) my car looks a bit different now, 18" chrome and fat exhaust :( your car looks heaps neat.