SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

i saw what looked to be shell's car last night in the woden carpark, outside hoyts at about 6ish...... i wasn't entirely sure though  ;)

not me frink...i would've been at work - much rather be at the moofies tho *sigh*
Hi Shell, I think I know your twin.. she's from belco... she drives an r33(same colour) it's got the older syle r33 wing on it, car's fairly stockish and she's also blonde.. the last time I spoke to her she was trying to sell so I don't know if she still has it or not.

hey, good to see someone actually knows who she is. Can u tell her to stop impersonating me please!! :D
spotted this morning @ about 2AM @ chisholm bp, burgundy 33 with a few other cars buying 4 cartons of eggs..

I wonder if they were going to cook omelets?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'mines at some place in fyswick'

'Spotted Leigh's car at said place in Fyshwick, mine's there too!'

'thats funny is ben doing work on yours too or is it the un-named place :D'

very cloak and dagger. 

'Go to a warehouse in Fyshwick. Be careful. There you will meet Tuna er Tuner, and he will introduce you to the killer, Watts. Be careful if there is someone from China called Hybrid, he may be a copy. Trust no one and Greddy to split if you feel too much heat. Advance as much as you can but back off so you don't get knocked.  If you're in trouble, Pon cam not help until later and neither cam Wheel as they've been told to strut some bar. If it all goes bad then just think quick, shift.'

OK so I'm bored.

Bored,yes,but methinks funny,too! Also spotted same white R34 GTR in said undisclosed area last night-

white R34 GTR last night at the gym. not saying exact location, if you're on here you know who you are.

awesome machine

-niiiice. So;is said R34 owner on here?

Sooooo.....

Does anyone know anything about the R33 GT-R with the carbon bonnet and the big ding in the side and bent rear structuring that's sitting at Phillip BP?

Oh and saw MickGTR in the 33 at about 3pm in Phillip also

Sooooo.....

Does anyone know anything about the R33 GT-R with the carbon bonnet and the big ding in the side and bent rear structuring that's sitting at Phillip BP?

Oh and saw MickGTR in the 33 at about 3pm in Phillip also

What colour and what wheels?

ok.....

last night i spotted a purple NSX in manuka, a red 3000 GT, a maroon widebody old skool mercedes with big chromies (looked ugly), a ferrari 360 modena and a couple of ugly.....ah i mean cool skylines at some museum...... :D

not sure, it could've been muz's you were thinking of - has 20's and looks pretty tuff.

This ones mine, nothing spesh;

89754952.img.jpg

i've attached a pic of muz's below

Hey mate, i see your car floating around Tuggers alot, on Reed st near where i work. Nice looking car

:P

Spotted yesterday near Woden a red R31 with front mount. Also, on friday arvo skyGTRline parked out front Audio Tech in tuggers.