SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a couple of Skylines at Wakefield today. a white R33 GTST, a silver R32 GTR and a silver Nismo R33 GTR VSpec. it was so awesome. was a good day of racing, not too many accidents, heaps of cool cars

Hey mate, i see your car floating around Tuggers alot, on Reed st near where i work. Nice looking car

I think I've walked past your car many a time then on my lunch breaks.

spotted a greenish R31 on friday arvo hauling ass away from calwell up towards the highway...came out of the tiny roundabout and flattened it and all i could hear was the turbs, then the snap of the gear....ohhhhh i cant wait :(

supafly...i think i spotted you tonight, turning on to Learmonth Dr at about 6.30pm, you had a passenger in the car (if it was you)..

speaking of all these expensive cars people have been spotting - I forgot that during the week I spotted a bright yellow lamburgini (spelt wrong i know) which i think was a diablo....sitting on the side of the road on the street i work in...omg I almost ran off the road :D

Spotted on the weekend, the black 32 GTR with black act plates [YGT 32R]??? I think that’s right. Anyways thanks for the help with the parking job mate! Much appreciated! I didn’t have to much room to play with when my front bar is lower than the kerb height. Anyway, top car champ! Come have a coffee with us next time if your not busy!

Spotted a gutted 33 painted in an awesome green at jerry’s this morning. A white 32 was getting some work done 2. Anyone here? Also spotted my old commodore getting a full respray 2! It was the first time I’ve seen it since I sold it 18 months ago and it was definitely not in the same condition I left it in! Fortunately the newest owner is going to return it to its former glory!

Spotted on the weekend, the black 32 GTR with black act plates [YGT 32R]??? I think that’s right. Anyways thanks for the help with the parking job mate! Much appreciated! I didn’t have to much room to play with when my front bar is lower than the kerb height. Anyway, top car champ! Come have a coffee with us next time if your not busy!

Hey there Stevie!! Yeah, that was me ;)

No probs with the parking mate.

Hibberson St has turned into a bit of a s**tfight since the new shops opened!

You line is looking sweet too...

We'll definately have to catch up for a coffee, maybe after Christmas when I get back from my honeymoon, us upper northsiders have to stick together ;)

Oh and also spotted a black 33(NSW plates?) going down Hibberson as well, gave a wave and got one back, also saw a silver R33 at the round-about at the servo in Gungahlin with a Trojan Motorsports sticker on the back.

Cheers,

Brad

Edited by OZR32GTR