SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I think I've walked past your car many a time then on my lunch breaks.

Yeah, that'd be mine. Needs a wash pretty badly but everytime i do it rains. Can't win!

Hey Slither, you around the Conder area much? Think i spotted your car somewhere near there in a driveway (won't say where) bout a week back and as i was driving past someone yelled out something that im pretty sure was aimed at me. Was it you at all? :P

Yeah, that'd be mine. Needs a wash pretty badly but everytime i do it rains. Can't win!

Hey Slither, you around the Conder area much? Think i spotted your car somewhere near there in a driveway (won't say where) bout a week back and as i was driving past someone yelled out something that im pretty sure was aimed at me. Was it you at all?  :(

Hey man yeah you'd right, I don't remember saying anything you're stereo is pretty loud man must be pretty sick! yeah your car sounds awesome drop in next time you see us out the front, word of warning tho watch what do off that speed bump we've had a skyline inpounded before by the guy across the road for someone driving on that road, damn cops that live across the road :O

Thanks for the kind words! The stereo's nothing too flashy really, just a single 12" but it does the job.

Didn't know there was a cop there though so thanks for the heads up, not that i speed down there or do burnouts, just a bit of quick acceleration.

Cheers tho mate, if i see you outside when i drive past i'll give you a wave! Your car looks great on the road too, spotted it a little while back at the Lanyon shops roundabout. Almost ran off the road staring in the rear view mirror :P

Spotted a stunning young lass driving a White Series 2 R33 GTS-t out in civic on friday night - she drove in to mobil servo just as me and my mate were leaving there in a white series 1...

Chicks with Skylines, i love it!!

Spotted Rh9 in manuka today, he hammered it leaving, damnn that car is quick! broke traction a bit in first and second:| you could hear the tyres screaching!

Dayne

Must be an imposter u sure it was RH9? because i'm on very good authority that RH9 is no where near Canberra or actually has a motor in it :P

What does this RH9 actually look like type, colour, etc.

spotted heath last night on northborne av

d

Been a while since i have jumped on here... i dont think i saw you mate but i see your car heaps in dicko

Whilst im on here (i know the wrong section) but does anyone have a dump pipe not in their car (e.g. old stock one) the welder at work offered to weld me up ANYTHING i want, so i thought why not go stainless i can get the 3 1/2 ' piping/bends for $120 but i want something to model my new one on before i pull the old one off, so its not off the road too long, and then get the new one fitted and just weld the flange on for the cat end once on the car.

spotted andrew's old series one yesterday night through the city, or maybe it was this morning, cant remember...

think the owner has upgraded the exhaust, shopping list is still there, as is the bomex wing

Yeah that would've been me Sat night ...

Haven't touched the exhaust actually, have only changed the boost controller so far. :(