SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted the most horific sight in the world.

silver 33 gtr. te37 volks in that gray purple colour (like bob mitchell's car). completely totalled. front bar gone. boot/lights etc gone. big hole in the passenger side quarter. big ap racing brakes. big a/m fmic. i completely freaked when i saw it!!!!

d

where was it? any idea what happened?

White 34 series Stagea on Allara Street at about 1:50pm, looked stock

That was me... or at least my car. Only had it a few weeks now.

Yes - very stock except for Nissan 17" wheels.

Mods on the way!

PS. I wave.

Edited by thedriver

heh I might have looked at bit odd cos I actually crossed the road on foot right in front of you while you were stopped... might have seemed a bit odd if you had this person standing on the road in front of your car waving at you :(

I hope that GTR owner is alright! And if he is then i hope he is getting rid of some bits from the wreck. Sounds like it was yummy car before the accident.

ok its definately not bob's car (thank god). for those who read the mags doing the rounds, bob owns that autostyle r33 w/ the gt-rs turbs/leather int/etc etc that featured a few months ago in hpi.

but that 33 was a sorry sight indeed! i'm very curious to know who owned it cos methinks, judging by the damage, him/her might've been a bit battered and bruised at the very least! :D

if the owner wants to donate the sexy ap's or the volks i shotgun!!!! :P

d

Spotted a silver R34 GTT heading into civic during peak hour down northbourne, spotted a silver R33 GTR following a white wrx into gungahlin and a silver R33 GTSt heading up into Evatt off william slim dr. lots of silver cars, must be the best colour :)

spotted an r34 GTR at the formal at lakeside tonight which i'm a bit undecided on..

had almost a harlequin sort of paint, primarily with a purple colour, big 19" or so chrome (or really polished) mags....just didn't do the GTR badge justice

also spotted who i think was graham (pirater), P plate gunmetal 32, and NJR34TT

we saw that at qbn park wen we were getting my formal pics taken for crapppy trinity school but there arrival wasnt to bad i rocked up with shaun (race snooze )thanks for the ride mate amy loved it as for other skylines the was another white 33 and 2 silver 33s not shure who but 1 had a sau sticker on the back window