SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted my car's doorhandle laying on the ground next to it completely f**ked when I came out of work. Some little f**ker hacked it out with scissors, leaving me a nice, big, bent, scratched hole where the handle should be. Thank f**k my alarm sent the bastard running before they could get anything from the car.

f**kf**kf**kf**k >>_+[iPDFSGUO;w{hGF

Just what I wanted for christmas, a repair bill courtesy of some stupid arsehole.

door.jpg

Edited by Sauce

Spotted yesterday a black R33 with NSW plates and big FMIC near Bunnings in tuggers. He waved at me as i stared but didnt get a chance to wave back. Waited for him to catch up and tried to wave but he didn't see. Anyways, IMMACULATE looking car, i was in awe! I want my baby to look like that!

Spotted about 25 minutes ago:South bound white R33 GTS-T on Lanyon Drive-A.C.T. plates mounted on the lefthand of the 'bar,FMIC,that short low boot extension type wing driving like a bonehead. Weaving through the traffic,he nearly sideswiped the GT-R before ripping through the Jerra' roundabout...Christmas day,double demerit points,every tourist and his mutt driving along in la-la land...and someone wants to play "boost-hero racer" with the rolling chicanes?!? If this happens to be one that frequents this forum,or if someone knows the owner,drop me a P.M.;I'd really like a "quiet word" in your ear...

Spotted about 25 minutes ago:South bound white R33 GTS-T on Lanyon Drive-A.C.T. plates mounted on the lefthand of the 'bar,FMIC,that short low boot extension type wing driving like a bonehead. Weaving through the traffic,he nearly sideswiped the GT-R before ripping through the Jerra' roundabout...Christmas day,double demerit points,every tourist and his mutt driving along in la-la land...and someone wants to play "boost-hero racer" with the rolling chicanes?!? If this happens to be one that frequents this forum,or if someone knows the owner,drop me a P.M.;I'd really like a "quiet word" in your ear...

Boost-hero racer!!! HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

great way to put it jayce! some people arent too smart are they......

Sauce, sorry to hear and see that man. what a pain in the arse......