SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a silver R34 GTT today, and also a very sexy black one could've been a GTR..

also a white R33 with CF bonnet and no rear wing on the parkway.

and Supafly yesterday!

I keep spotting this red R31 coupe on my street in Ngunnawal, was a nice looking ride but has hit something big time, front grill and bumper is missing and back left has been smashed to.

Anyone know this car?

I know the car

And to be honest, I'm not surprised that it's damaged..... Which is quite sad because it used to be the tidiest 31 I've ever seen

spotted a silver R34 GTT today, and also a very sexy black one could've been a GTR..

also a white R33 with CF bonnet and no rear wing on the parkway.

and Supafly yesterday!

that was more then likely me Shell, car was very dirty and there is a wing but its tiny (stealth)

p.s. the cat is now out of the bag CF...

I know the car

And to be honest, I'm not surprised that it's damaged..... Which is quite sad because it used to be the tidiest 31 I've ever seen

Your not suprised? Whys that mark? Because you know Tom so well?

I know the car and the owner. I took some pics of it 2 hours before it came to its demise on a wet and hail soaked canberra road. It is a massive loss, as this was the finest R31 i've ever seen. In my opinion it isnt fixable (cost of new shell vs repair bill) but the owner is very keen to see it repaired.

In fact if you want to offer any help then a PM to myself would be awesome.

Your not suprised? Whys that mark? Because you know Tom so well?

I know the car and the owner. I took some pics of it 2 hours before it came to its demise on a wet and hail soaked canberra road. It is a massive loss, as this was the finest R31 i've ever seen. In my opinion it isnt fixable (cost of new shell vs repair bill) but the owner is very keen to see it repaired.

In fact if you want to offer any help then a PM to myself would be awesome.

We seem to have a misunderstanding Stevie, I didn't mean that the way you think.

PM sent, maybe I can help

Edited by Bluprint

that was more then likely me Shell, car was very dirty and there is a wing but its tiny (stealth)

p.s. the cat is now out of the bag CF...

ooops :lol: :lol: sorry about that :P

yeah didn't notice the stealth wing cos I only got a quick look...love those wings though, heaps better than big-arse ones :D

black one coulda been mine... where did you see it?

aint a gtr though

can't remember :D I was all over the place today. Might have been Civic?? What do you look like - I can sorta remember the driver....was male, white, very short hair, maybe a bit older?? (not saying OLD, but not a 17yo boyracer type :P )

car looked very tough!! It had an exhaust... but can't remember anything else..

Just been out with Frink to Braddon

saw a lot of Skylines

purple R33 GT-R

silver R34 GT-t

2 burgundy R32 GTS-t's (NathR32 and someone else?)

gold with lots of graphics/stickers/black bonnet R33 GTS-25t

gunmetal R33 GTS-25t

among other things, Evo 6/7/8/s, lots of rotors, and a purple VH Commodore with a 600x300 Hybrid looking front mount that i'll be bloody damned if it's not RB20/25 powered just by listening to it

can't remember :(  I was all over the place today.  Might have been Civic??  What do you look like - I can sorta remember the driver....was male, white, very short hair, maybe a bit older?? (not saying OLD, but not a 17yo boyracer type  :( )

car looked very tough!! It had an exhaust... but can't remember anything else..

umm well i was in civic...braddon... fyshwick... gungahlin... im in the mid 20's but not white.. im asian and i woulda had mu sunnies on.. wont be down in canberra for a while im thinking.. but when i do come down.. should be down for good.

Saw a few Skylines out in Braddon last night, all of which Bluprint listed. One r32 was mine, didn't see you at all supadan.

That Cima is owned by Danny, he is part of CanberraCruises, the club thats listed in my signature. Such a nice car.