SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted me getting a spanking from a zx-6 on the way to work this morning. he was geeing me up for about 2km's, popping mono's and asking the question. i was hoping that he'd fall off if he hit it hard enough!!!! HA! also saw a nice black s13 with chromies and a monster tacho, which i munched after he saw me loose to the bike and tried the same thing!!!! HAHAHA!

spotted a few skylines today.

one that looked like shauno's but it had a veilside kit on it but had the cf bonnet + the rear lip wing. then a silver r33 dumped on some average chrome but it did have a nice look cf bonnet as well...

Not really a spotted, but my limey green gal has just been sold!!! I had one last drive in her yesterday trying to get a blue slip (long story) but all to no avail, because as soon as the idiot at pharleys (dont bother going to him) wouldnt touch it without an engineer certificate. This was not due to the a/market turbo, but the FMIC and pod. Sounds like it is new legislation in NSW. Crazy 'cos he didnt give a toss about anything mechanical about the soarer in april. Mind you, no-one else that we contacted would do it without a certificate either. Oh well, she has gone to a loving home, which is what I really wanted. (sigh.....)

spotted a white R33 series1 on the parkway this arvo..

also a pink 300ZX with pretty full on body kit cruising thru Civic... 2 blonde chicks in it with the police following them closely behind :lol:

f**k im glad and small and i dont pikc on anyone :D

that said, i got told by a mate who weent yesterday that there was so much cop presence out there its not funny! whether this will do anything or is true or wateva eh

Spotted so many lines out last night - Nathr32 gave way got one back:) R33 GTR gave wave, said hello, was returned:) And also had a chat to Mr.Italy, If your wondering what was wrong, was a crack in a T peice off my block... Should be fixed today:)

Dayne

spotted lots of lines last night. sick 34 gtr. couple of 33 r's. stirlo and the yellow peril. and yeah that pimped cima. they aren't purple flames - its harlequin/effects/flip stuff... the owner is from perth or something - from xspeed from memory - and he's been in canberra a few months now. tis a sick car tho.

and yes. racialnats are here

d

spotted all the same, don't wanna sound repetitive but stirlo, nath, and a few others

went to maccas for dinner and saw a security guard there, thought WTF and had a chat to him. same as what andy said, busloads of lebanese blokes coming down from sydney, and messages being spread about fights.

shitheads.

Spotted a few nice LINES last night.

R34 GTR. Looked to be Purple/Blue GTR34X . Almost the same plates as me!

R34 GTR N1. White

2 Black R33 GTR's

4GTR32's

3 or 4 R33 GTS-ts.

There seems to be alot more jap cars in the nats this year compared to last....