SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a silver/grey R32 with nismo sticker on windscreen about 8:30 this morning on Haydon Drive, received a wave too! :P

Also spotted a black R34 GTT just a few seconds before and also saw AdamACT33 drive by but don't think he saw me, looked like he was in his own little world. :P

spotted a silver R33 GTR (I think!) turning at the intersection at the hospital as Woden about 2pm yesterday.

also an R33 at Manuka about 8.30pm... have no idea what colour or type, just heard it and then saw the tailights in the rain :P

There is real flood of Skylines in Canberra. Dont get me wrong I lerve spotting my fav cars. I just see so damn many they have to be very special now to get my attention.

I'm also wondering why there isn't more organised gatherings, cruises and road trips.

For those of you who have been on a few roadies it's such an awsome sight to see.

Oh and I see a Pod of Whales (several R33's) outside or driving by work every day.

There is a good looking R32 GTR cruising down the Monaro Highway almost every day with a realy nice note to it. ATM I am gawking from my daily driver (ford) and must look like a nutter.

Spotted a xf at school yesterday do a fat as burnout, car was un-seeable after about 5 secs. v8 aswell.

and stinkypoo once my car is up and rego'd ill be out to the 31 events

i wana see that passage :D

Edited by Gus-

Down the coast last weekend only spotted one bloke in an R33 doing laps of Kiama, got back and saw about 20 between Watson and Holt

saw about 6 or so R33s in phillip yesterday after work in about 2 minutes

last night i saw a young bloke in a VN/P spinning out in front of me in the wet on a roundabout, scared the shit out of me

I take that on the chin - your absolutely right. *runs away embarrassed*

It's just so humilating going to Jerra without my Line week after week! I feel so bogan in the ford.

Heres a tip......get over it!

Yes your GTR isn't up and running, yes you're currently being raped of money you deserve and yes you drive an old school Ford.........

But we don't give a flying fu** about your car! We care about YOU!!!!

You're someone quite a few of us really care about and you could come on a bloody moped for all we care, as long as you're there, we're happy.

Christ if it was about the cars then i would have been booted from the club 5 months ago in shame, yet i'm still there every week and one of the main members in Canberra and i'm going out on a limb here, but i'd wager if i stopped coming there'd be quite a few people that'd miss me too.

There are a few members that make SAUACT what it is, and you my friend....are one of them.

Spotted a white Gloria crossing over belconnen way tonight while i was going down over the same intersection into belconnen. sounded awesome and looked even better with those pillarless windows down

oh andrew you brought a tear to my eye hehe :P you have a good point though its the people that make this site and the meets interesting sure the cars are good but at Jerra in particular its not like we stand outside looking at the cars. We go there to chat, eat drink and suck at trivia :P

R33s all over the shop in Woden last night

Black one passing the Southo, Silver one with no spoiler and M-Spec front bar on Melrose Drive, dark smokey blue coloured one ('MSPEC' I think) on Hindmarsh, etc etc

You're someone quite a few of us really care about and you could come on a bloody moped for all we care, as long as you're there, we're happy.

sin this is only as long as when you turn up you are wearing just a leather biker cap and chaps, and clutching a rose between your teeth. you can grow the thick moustache while you're saving for the moped.