SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

followed a purple R33 GTR from Old Canberra Inn carpark, all the way to BP in Braddon where i turned off to get petrol, about 10pm?

a red R33 in the BP

and Supafly (I think) reversing out of a spot at the Hyperdome about 6pm..

Delayed "spotted"-Scooby driving home in his GT-R and NOT running over the silly shaved lycra clad cyclist on his way home in Jerra' on Wednesday night!

Spotted a yellow 32 at the Monaro RC airfield,and a dark blu 32 GT-R in the middle of the day near the new jail site,same bit of Monaro Highway...

spotted a few today, a silver R32 gave me an odd look coming around a corner (i forget where, either in the city or belco. Spotted Marc2 in his stagea going towards gungahlin, and drove past Stevie in his nice silver R33 in gunny, but i don't think he saw/recognised me

spotted a white stag at about 7:30pm over brisbane avenue bridge i waved and think the passenger saw. Also heaps of lines in the city tonight 2 black ones got a wave from one a silver 32, and i followed viper_32 over the bridge again

That was me. I feel much easier knowing my cars in a well lit area where people are always around, as apposed to the dodgy civic carparks across the road.
good idea! I wondered why you parked in one spot and then moved to a different one..

spotted a White Stagea this afternoon, in belco, turning onto a road i cant remember the name of atm

I think I spotted the same Stagea yesterday at the lights in Gungahlin.

And I think that Stevie is stalking me ;)

He keeps showing up where ever I go, saw his beast on Friday then again yesterday parked on Allara St.

Spotted white 32 GTR heading through civic, nice car (missing 1/2 a roll cage and back seats - damn defects), good bloke

Met Leech and a few other lads out Friday night, good to catch up with the ACT crew again.

Oh while im on it - i dont want to start a new topic but my airbag warning light came on today, no idea why... i checked the fuses in the dash (all in fricken japanese but i checked EVERY one just in case) and they are all fine... anywhere else i can look for an easy fix???

Cheers

Spotted Superfly on commonwealth ave about half an hour ago, couldn't miss those eyelids. I don't think you saw me though, my stagea has this awesome stealth ability to blend into traffic

spotted a white stag at about 7:30pm over brisbane avenue bridge i waved and think the passenger saw. Also heaps of lines in the city tonight 2 black ones got a wave from one a silver 32, and i followed viper_32 over the bridge again

If one of those black 33's was parked in Civic then it was mine. I spotted you at the lights on London Cct, at the Northbourne turnoff. Might have seen me cause i was on foot staring at the car while i was on the phone, lol. Looks tough.

One of my mates went back to his car (Subaru RX) last night only to find rear windscreen smashed, someone had tried to rip the speakers on his parcel shelf out. That P's me off so damn much!!