SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Was that when another black line was behind me ??? I think i was off in lala land i was to busy trying to find a park it was impossible that night.

ps spotted a red 32 gtst that sounded ok also a sivler s2 33 with ugly chromies on in sydney... oh yea spotted me in sydney for the next two days so no trivia for me :D

If one of those black 33's was parked in Civic then it was mine. I spotted you at the lights on London Cct, at the Northbourne turnoff. Might have seen me cause i was on foot staring at the car while i was on the phone, lol. Looks tough.

One of my mates went back to his car (Subaru RX) last night only to find rear windscreen smashed, someone had tried to rip the speakers on his parcel shelf out. That P's me off so damn much!!

Woah! Thats the most i've been spotted in a while! And I didnt even get a chance to reply!

Well I guess the more people who get to see it now the better! It FINALLY begins stage 2 of its extreme makeover tomorrow!

I've spotted a few lines recently. My memory is fading though! Most of the gunghalin crew, you know who you are. Got some good wave to wave relationships happening up north now!

Hi,

Spotted a midnight blue R32 four door at skyfire.

A wine red R32 on Northbourne on saturday night

and a black GTR in Fyshwick this mornin

The black GTR was more than likely me, was getting some new tyres sorted.

spotted a few in fyshwick his morning, red 32 at newgel, silver 33 at used car shop down the road from supercheap, and white 33 at CEA tech.

also for jayce http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/images/hall_of...hof_1339_bg.jpg

Shhhiiitttttt! what the fu** happened to the buddy clubs? those look nice, but what about the buddy clubs???

Spotted a white 33gtst parked in civic pool car park.

Also spoted coming off hindmarsh on to the monaro this morn a 300zx that looked wider then normal and had coke colour paint. Anyone else seen this gettin round?

had a phone call last night from a mate, asking weather or not i had been in an accident, as she had seen a white 33 on kingsfordsmith drive / Ginninderra drive last night.

Aparently was very bad jaws of life were being used. Hope noone was hurt to bad. Was it anyone off here??

Delayed "spotted"-Scooby driving home in his GT-R and NOT running over the silly shaved lycra clad cyclist on his way home in Jerra' on Wednesday night!

Spotted a yellow 32 at the Monaro RC airfield,and a dark blu 32 GT-R in the middle of the day near the new jail site,same bit of Monaro Highway...

Hey Jayce, the yellow 32 was mine I was out flying getting ready for our big Scale Competition coming up in a few weeks.