SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted what looked to be Nik's car outside of integra this morning. also saw a sweet silver R33 GTR with CF bonnet, full kit and no-engine(!) at inline....

Hey Jayce, the yellow 32 was mine I was out flying getting ready for our big Scale Competition coming up in a few weeks.

Cool! A pilot in more ways than one!

Spotted a gunmetal grey (?) R32 on a tow truck in belco last night.. didnt look like there was damage but then again i saw it for a split second.. any1z from here?

Advance spotted :) - me on friday going to check out my boss' new buy... RH9 with a completely rebuilt engine from Jun in japan! so excited :laugh:

spotted what looked to be Nik's car outside of integra this morning

Go past today and it looks completely different again :D (if I could post picture I would, but it has no front end on it at the moment).

me on friday going to check out my boss' new buy... RH9 with a completely rebuilt engine from Jun in japan! so excited

Should be an absolute weapon when its back on the road running around.

Advance spotted :kiss: - me on friday going to check out my boss' new buy... RH9 with a completely rebuilt engine from Jun in japan! so excited :D

Mmmmm...weapon of a 34,that one!

get used to it. it'll be his car soon......

spotted a silver R33 going south along adelaide ave this arvo about 2ish. it was wingless with a sweet bodykit. got a wave, gave one back. your car looked awesome man, you on here?

7:55pm: Silver R33 GT-R coming off the Parkway turning into Weston Creek

7:57pm: Yellow R34 25GT-t "NISSAN" on Hindmarsh Drive towards Woden

7:59pm: Silver R33 GT-R as above coming back out of Weston Creek :D

Disclaimer - times posted above are not exact, however are accurate to within about 1 minute :)

ALWAYS see a Skyline on Hindmarsh Drive when I'm out walking in the evening.....