SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a black 33 with a big dent behind the drivers door going down... uh... that road with the turnoff to coppins crossing sometime this afternoon, and a white 32 with no wing on uriarra road, but didn't wave because i didn't even notice the car until it was going past me ^^;

I spotted loads of skylines this arvos and tonight,

ok lets see if i can remember... a chick driving a silver 32 through oconnor around 5:30, white S1 R33 parked at lyneham hockey centre, greenish GTS 4 R33? driving through civic around 7pm, black r32 parked in bradden around 7, white R33 with white wheels parked behind the noodle house dickson around 7:40, it had a red trojan sticker on its arse. I think thats it.

Good days spotting.

Saw a silver 33 GTR waiting a couple of cars back at the lights on coulter and belconnen way this morning about 7:45 (I was waiting at the lights on the other side of the intersection). Would've waved but just as I saw it another car came up and blocked my view. Had what looked like silver 5 spoke wheels. Looked great from what I saw :P

Guest 180Chick

Spotted a black (I think - it was dark) R33 GTST turning left off Kingsford Smith onto that road that is dark and windy to Charnwood area last night - sorry about my smoke, blown oil seals on the T25 and just taking it for a nurse to get the battery charged so it could make the workshop today hehe.

Edited by 180Chick

Spotted 2 hot chicks in a Black R33 GTST series 1 with red p's at tuggers homeworld at 1.15ish. 1 blonde and 1 burnette I think.

definately need more like this around.

Spotted a white S1 r33 going over commomwealth bridge around 5pm

Also spotted a white 33 parked out side all barnun in oconnor yesterday.

Edited by R3sp3ct

Spotted 2 hot chicks in a Black R33 GTST series 1 with red p's at tuggers homeworld at 1.15ish. 1 blonde and 1 burnette I think.

definately need more like this around.

so they're from tuggerz area.. man i need 2 be cruisin up that way more often.. :)

Spotted a gun metal r32 GTR with Trojan stickers all over it in the weirdest spot today, Woden Plaza (like in next to the fresh fruits place.. not just outside :P)!! Made my day lol, promoting defensive driver courses and skid pans days :)

Yeah Derrek has his GTR promoting like you said. I went and had a good chat and had a sit in it yesterday. Got me out of the boring office.

i keep seeing this black R33 around tuggers with a mild kit (got no idea what kind!), a flat boot lid, exhaust and some nice wheels (again, dont know what kind... lota help i am!!!) with a nismo sticker on the back of the boot lid. car looks very nice. anyone from here??

i keep seeing this black R33 around tuggers with a mild kit (got no idea what kind!), a flat boot lid, exhaust and some nice wheels (again, dont know what kind... lota help i am!!!) with a nismo sticker on the back of the boot lid. car looks very nice. anyone from here??

think i saw the same 33 parked near lake tuggerz college.. not sure who owns it though..

Got a wave from a guy in an R33 with an unpainted front bar, driving through Latham. Was probably a bit slow in waving back, but I saw ya.

Edited by sl33py

think i saw the same 33 parked near lake tuggerz college.. not sure who owns it though..

:D i saw that one aswell, parked outside the tennis courts. Saw a blonde chick in a black r33 along the parkway heading down tuggers way